Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone besides me think these are used?
a147e064192d55e84ed17c5bc9bb2787.jpg

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My rear master cylinder finally got here. Got it installed and it works. So happy. Soooooooo tempted to throw my helmet on and take it up the street and back.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup. This sucks. Tooth pains back with a vengeance. I gotta broken tooth. I need it gone. If its bad enought ill just have to go back to the place that pulled my last one. But that would require me calling out of work. Fuck i dont want to do that

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I took some time to stop and think about it. The government is going to do what they want without giving a shit about us. No matter what I will fight, and when push comes to shove I will find a way around this bullshit. Stock pile now, buy what I can when I can. My goal is to get to the point where the nicotine is gone. If I can't do that then I will stock pile nic, don't care if it sits and gets oxidized. We will all get through this as a family. We all here stick together side by side and no matter what these fucking FDA cock smokers decide to do WE WILL BE OK.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fuck it. Im getting this tooth taken care of tomorrow. I need it done now, but ill have to wait till tomorrow. My plan is to be their before they open so i can get in nice and early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors