Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Goodnight peoples, gotta get up early so i can call out and get a tooth riped out my face. Hopefully get there early enough to be one of the first ones in. I just want to get this over with. I dont want to call out, but my next weekday off is next monday and i wont survive a week with this pain.

So on that bombshell, goodnight! (Atleast till the pain wakes me up and i cant sleep)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I encourage everyone to.

g.gif
NO!!!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goodnight peoples, gotta get up early so i can call out and get a tooth riped out my face. Hopefully get there early enough to be one of the first ones in. I just want to get this over with. I dont want to call out, but my next weekday off is next monday and i wont survive a week with this pain.

So on that bombshell, goodnight! (Atleast till the pain wakes me up and i cant sleep)
Good night bud. I hope you get to feeling better quick. Rest well man

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Raw dog that shit, they didn't give the common courtesy reach around when they fucked you now did they?
Nah, that occurred in 2010 with $240ish in seized shipments, while the definition was being decided.
Now, methinks dropping a line to the Donald on a quick way to pick up a couple mil voters, because freedoms and enterprise's were stripped by non-elected folk platform, that would be epic.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nah, that occurred in 2010 with $240ish in seized shipments, while the definition was being decided.
Now, methinks dropping a line to the Donald on a quick way to pick up a couple mil voters, because freedoms and enterprise's were stripped by non-elected folk platform, that would be epic.

Word

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Certainly cements why you're leaving!
Every single day I come to work cements it for me.
Don't hate it. Show em what they're losing, and shove it in their face.
They'll feel it when I'm gone, I have no doubt. Place won't close without me certainly, but it'll be damn uncomfortable. Is it wrong to take a little comfort in that?

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every single day I come to work cements it for me.

They'll feel it when I'm gone, I have no doubt. Place won't close without me certainly, but it'll be damn uncomfortable. Is it wrong to take a little comfort in that?
Absofuckinglutely not! Enjoy the spent time memories, and hold your head high walking. It's up to them solely on their future.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just wrote a letter to Trump, here it is:

"Mr Trump. I am contacting you to inform you about the FDA's recent final determination regarding the unfair regulation of e-cigarette equipment and liquid. It has been determined by the FDA, with the support of big tobacco and the American Lung Association, to find and classify these as "Tobacco Products". Simple research shows that nothing pertaining to e-cigarette equipment (batteries, devices, liquid, atomizers) contain tobacco in any of it's forms. What IS contained is nicotine, flavorings, vegetable glycerine and/or propylene glycol,
Studies, both medical, scientific, and form other sectors, have determined that the usage of said products has aided in the cessation of smoking. Sadly, due to poor supervision, it has also come to light that minors have been using these as well...and children have managed to ingest orally, and transdermally, the liquid used in e-cigarettes. This is not the fault of the liquids or equipment, but negligence on behalf of those tasked with the supervision of minors.
There has also been cases where several "vape shops" have sold these items to minors.
What I am asking is this: Regulation is a GOOD thing in this case...but not in the form of prohibition or excessive taxation....but regulation to ensure that the products are safe, and that the sale of these products are STRICTLY enforced so that minors can not purchase them.
To create legislation that would prohibit, ban, or otherwise tax these products out of the financial reach of those who wish to quit smoking...will accomplish one thing in the end, and that is to case the return to the use of cigarettes.
One must wonder if the FDA and other like-minded organizations are TRULY looking out for our health, or looking out for the profits of big tobacco.
I am certain that a Trump Whitehouse would take a more unbiased and educated look into the facts and supporting science.
Mr Trump....we just want to stop smoking! Please help us.
We are hundreds of thousands.....we want to be healthy, and we vote. Be our hero."

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good idea! I did just that, just now.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pretty good just trying to wind down. How about you?
Relaxin' with what my family calls "Mommy's Sippy Cup" (a HUGE wine glass), and trying not to panic and go on a stock up spending spree, lol! Whew....Pissy news today. Feeling much better now and trying to catch up here. Glad you're doing well. With all the changes going on with you right now (been there and it sucks), I look for your posts to make sure you're doing okay. :blowkiss:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Relaxin' with what my family calls "Mommy's Sippy Cup" (a HUGE wine glass), and trying not to panic and go on a stock up spending spree, lol! Whew....Pissy news today. Feeling much better now and trying to catch up here. Glad you're doing well. With all the changes going on with you right now (been there and it sucks), I look for your posts to make sure you're doing okay. :blowkiss:
I'm always ok kick ass and take names. But yeah definitely considering whether I should charge some gear or not. Not the best time to be spending on anything that isn't necessary though decisions decisions

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm always ok kick ass and take names. But yeah definitely considering whether I should charge some gear or not. Not the best time to be spending on anything that isn't necessary though decisions decisions[/QUO
I know what you mean, I'm in the same position. I think I'm going to wait until I know what will happen and when and then buy more gear and DIY stuffs.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Knew a guy that bought 11 De loran cars when John was arrested on charges. He thought he would make a mint. After a year and a half he blew his brains out cause he was so far in debt. I have used about 2/3 litter of Nicotine in two years. I have several more. I am not going to get stupid & 'Horde" buy anything. Going to watch & wait. I strongly advise those that can to do the same. :shades:

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry you're in so much pain LW! I hope things smooth out for you and your move goes well

Thank you, @always9988 - it is very early in the AM 6 May, but we made it cross-country - leaving NC 30 April, and staying in motels beginning in Cross Lanes, WV; then, we stayed in Lexington, KY (Liz picked up a bug from our realtor; the sale of our place in NC closed 29 April - the realtor turned out to be a turncoat - read: b**** - she cared more about the buyer, though she represented Liz and I)...

Then, we stayed near St. Louis, MO in Caseyville, IL - we ended up staying next door to a 'neighbor' that didn't vape; yet, they did other things... we called the front desk, and complained.

The lady's response was, "Did you call the police?" My response was, "No - that's YOUR job - we don't want our tires slashed, or worse - however, we need an upgrade - since I have full intentions of contacting your corporate office."

We got a king-sized room on the bottom floor, with a flat screen TV upgrade... then, onward we drove, rental truck and car - to Topeka, KS - where we ate some wonderful Chinese food, and the room was nice (the staff, too). Then...

We drove on I-70 W to Colby, KS - near the Colorado state border. Liz checked us in, and the room rate was ridiculously expensive - not to mention the motel owner charging us $5 extra for the 'second dog' (according to corporate guidelines, up to two dogs were allowed... this time, I confronted the owner, Boston-style):

"You charged my wife $5 extra for our 'second dog?' Since you're a franchise owner, you need to follow corporate paradigms! I demand a five dollar refund now, and I will be contacting your corporate offices, cretin! While you're at it, reprogram these key cards, as they don't work!"

He tried to interrupt me, and I said: "No, no, no, no, no! Do NOT interrupt me, as I'm a paying customer - and your people skills are DEPLORABLE.

Just give me the five dollars back, reprogram the key cards, and let us check in! Your greed is bad enough, but treating me and my wife the way that you have, allows me to say this: my rights will not end where yours begin, sir!"

I scared that guy ****less.

We finally made it to Colorado yesterday, got the rental truck unloaded, thanks to my son-in-law, and one of my mother-in-law's neighbors. We're checked in to a nice hotel, and I'm going back to sleep.

The closing on our new home happens on 27 May.

We are blessed. Exhausted, but - we made it! The Rockies are gorgeous in the distance, and we're finally home. Liz and I couldn't be happier. We'll check back in later. Good morning, everyone!:stars:

LW & Liz :):):):)

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you, @always9988 - it is very early in the AM 6 May, but we made it cross-country - leaving NC 30 April, and staying in motels beginning in Cross Lanes, WV; then, we stayed in Lexington, KY (Liz picked up a bug from our realtor; the sale of our place in NC closed 29 April - the realtor turned out to be a turncoat - read: b**** - she cared more about the buyer, though she represented Liz and I)...

Then, we stayed near St. Louis, MO in Caseyville, IL - we ended up staying next door to a 'neighbor' that didn't vape; yet, they did other things... we called the front desk, and complained.

The lady's response was, "Did you call the police?" My response was, "No - that's YOUR job - we don't want our tires slashed, or worse - however, we need an upgrade - since I have full intentions of contacting your corporate office."

We got a king-sized room on the bottom floor, with a flat screen TV upgrade... then, onward we drove, rental truck and car - to Topeka, KS - where we ate some wonderful Chinese food, and the room was nice (the staff, too). Then...

We drove on I-70 W to Colby, KS - near the Colorado state border. Liz checked us in, and the room rate was ridiculously expensive - not to mention the motel owner charging us $5 extra for the 'second dog' (according to corporate guidelines, up to two dogs were allowed... this time, I confronted the owner, Boston-style):

"You charged my wife $5 extra for our 'second dog?' Since you're a franchise owner, you need to follow corporate paradigms! I demand a five dollar refund now, and I will be contacting your corporate offices, cretin! While you're at it, reprogram these key cards, as they don't work!"

He tried to interrupt me, and I said: "No, no, no, no, no! Do NOT interrupt me, as I'm a paying customer - and your people skills are DEPLORABLE.

Just give me the five dollars back, reprogram the key cards, and let us check in! Your greed is bad enough, but treating me and my wife the way that you have, allows me to say this: my rights will not end where yours begin, sir!"

I scared that guy ****less.

We finally made it to Colorado yesterday, got the rental truck unloaded, thanks to my son-in-law, and one of my mother-in-law's neighbors. We're checked in to a nice hotel, and I'm going back to sleep.

The closing on our new home happens on 27 May.

We are blessed. Exhausted, but - we made it! The Rockies are gorgeous in the distance, and we're finally home. Liz and I couldn't be happier. We'll check back in later. Good morning, everyone!:stars:

LW & Liz :):):):)

I am so glad you all made it safely. Congrats on the beginning of new memories my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors