Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Jerus my friend LOL
Hello budday

Howdy Jerus:)
giphy.gif

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You bet they do, they don't care about our health this is all about the money!!!!!!!!!
I have no problem with paying some taxes, paying the same taxes cigarettes are hit with is pretty crazy though. I do have one question though. Does the FDA regulate plates, bowls, cups, and silverware? Do they regulate any fire creating device that could be used to light a cigarette? Seems they are overstepping their bounds quite a bit by lumping everything together.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got a little done today. Got the boat cleaned out and the motor pulled off. Also started busting out the floor on the inside because it's all rotted away.
7d1f368e52463829e10776e3c66387d0.jpg

cb08b7968f11ab042c3ec6395a6c62ac.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no problem with paying some taxes, paying the same taxes cigarettes are hit with is pretty crazy though. I do have one question though. Does the FDA regulate plates, bowls, cups, and silverware? Do they regulate any fire creating device that could be used to light a cigarette? Seems they are overstepping their bounds quite a bit by lumping everything together.
They don't care about anything but the money

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck them, I was a smoker when they added new shit I did not want... I was a smoker when they settled and started taxing on top of taxes and more taxes to repay the settlement and the local motherfuckers spending money they did not have.
I quit when they added a new state tax for illegal kids because it was for the fucking kids and the illegal kids. Fuck the children since the money never went for them.

Now they want to shove an unlubed tax hand all the way up my asshole and make it criminal.... weed is legal in a ton of places but now vaping to be illegal...
Great another century of criminal horse shit for something with a benefit....

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck them, I was a smoker when they added new shit I did not want... I was a smoker when they settled and started taxing on top of taxes and more taxes to repay the settlement and the local motherfuckers spending money they did not have.
I quit when they added a new state tax for illegal kids because it was for the fucking kids and the illegal kids. Fuck the children since the money never went for them.

Now they want to shove an unlubed tax hand all the way up my asshole and make it criminal.... weed is legal in a ton of places but now vaping to be illegal...
Great another century of criminal horse shit for something with a benefit....
this

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Agreed sir! Agreed!

Not going to lie, without it being legal I would be smoking cigs, and doling out big pharma bucks for pain management. AND paying taxes on both, since I am not paying taxes as of yet on my diy juice and other stuff the state, the feds and every tobacco and pharma lobbyist can go fuck themselves.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not going to lie, without it being legal I would be smoking cigs, and doling out big pharma bucks for pain management. AND paying taxes on both, since I am not paying taxes as of yet on my diy juice and other stuff the state, the feds and every tobacco and pharma lobbyist can go fuck themselves.
And there a shit ton in that boat too, this just sucks

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please be careful
Thanks Hon, I never drive my car in anger, have way to many dollars in it. Had to follow the dreaded yellow box to the store. It stops every eight feet. Some Dude sent me old pruning shears when I paid for new. Just dyin' to hear his excuse for that. I have never turned EBay loose on anyone, yet. Put the car keys in the safe, it won't open for 8 hours. It's Cinco de Mayo party time! :inlove::shades:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Hon, I never drive my car in anger, have way to many dollars in it. Had to follow the dreaded yellow box to the store. It stops every eight feet. Some Dude sent me old pruning shears when I paid for new. Just dyin' to hear his excuse for that. I have never turned EBay loose on anyone, yet. Put the car keys in the safe, it won't open for 8 hours. It's Cinco de Mayo party time! :inlove::shades:
:blowkiss:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HiYa Rat my friend how goes it for you today? Chime in your thoughts on this crap buddy.
Hey Jimi.
They went too far. Hopefully there will be injuctions, motions and any other legal measure possible to stall the implementation of this.
It was bad enough in 2010, when they were seizing people's shipments before Judge Leon's original ruling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors