Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For the chefs in here
5323fd253d6868b44efb0ab4e861c968.jpg

ahhh yes.... no one hears the screams :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not so good..my dad is not even buried yet and my mom was given about 24hrs to live..She was admitted to a hospice facility this morning.. Seen here with my family members looking on cancer has caused lesions on her brain causing her body to shut down. Stage 4 lung cancer was diagnosed in back in Nov..only a short 6mos ago..family wants to postpone my dad's funeral out about a week to have them buried together...my sisters are really taking all this very hard..I'm not doing so good myself.. It's amazing I'm a big tough guy physically but a whimp when it comes to a breaking heart...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
You aren't the only one. They'll be together soon. Free from pain, looking down on you & everyone else. You'll feel them Break. God bless, brother.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not so good..my dad is not even buried yet and my mom was given about 24hrs to live..She was admitted to a hospice facility this morning.. Seen here on a morphine drip with my family members looking on cancer has caused lesions on her brain causing her body to shut down. Stage 4 lung cancer was diagnosed back in Nov..only a short 6mos ago..family wants to postpone my dad's funeral out about a week to have them buried together...my sisters are really taking all this very hard..I'm not doing so good myself.. It's amazing I'm a big tough guy physically but a whimp when it comes to a breaking heart...

OMG Break I am so sorry to hear this brother, Sending my thoughts and prayers for you and your family buddy! This truly saddens my heart!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not so good..my dad is not even buried yet and my mom was given about 24hrs to live..
She was admitted to a hospice facility this morning.. Seen here with my family members looking on cancer has caused lesions on her brain causing her body to shut down. Stage 4 lung cancer was diagnosed in back in Nov..only a short 6mos ago..family wants to postpone my dad's funeral out about a week to have them buried together...my sisters are really taking all this very hard..I'm not doing so good myself.. It's amazing I'm a big tough guy physically but a whimp when it comes to a breaking heart...

My heart and condolences go out to you brother.
Having to deal with a double whammy of loss like this, so close together, will drain anybody. Any person can be physically and mentally stoic, but they outfitted us with emotions too, and loosing a double lifetime worth of support suddenly will tap that shit like keg at a frat party.
You're allowed to. Showing and feeling grief is not a sign of weakness for anybody.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not so good..my dad is not even buried yet and my mom was given about 24hrs to live..
She was admitted to a hospice facility this morning.. Seen here with my family members looking on cancer has caused lesions on her brain causing her body to shut down. Stage 4 lung cancer was diagnosed in back in Nov..only a short 6mos ago..family wants to postpone my dad's funeral out about a week to have them buried together...my sisters are really taking all this very hard..I'm not doing so good myself.. It's amazing I'm a big tough guy physically but a whimp when it comes to a breaking heart...
my prayers and thoughts to your family break. I'm so sorry for your loss

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is truly a sad time for the corner family to see our brother Break feeling so much pain and sadness. We all want you to know Break that our hearts go out to you and we all share your sadness, May God watch over your mom and dad and comfort you and your family in this hard time.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One thing i learned when my dad passed was everything works out the way it needs to. Not necessarily how you want it to. I also learned how to stay in a hotel hot tub for 3 days drinking beer and bourben without managment kicking me out. Other then that, im no help. But if you need a drinkin buddy, im here.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entire post deleted..I won't be posting anytime soon again..

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep by Mary Elizabeth Frye
Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there.
I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry; I am not there.
I did not die.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi itsme my friend hope you are feeling better buddy!
I have a bacterial infection in my sinuses. Most likely from working on the boat without a respirator(dumb shit move. Hope to win a Darwin award) The doctor gave me two different pills to take for the next two weeks. I swear if it isnt one thing its another

How are you doing today bub?

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors