Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the chefs in here
5323fd253d6868b44efb0ab4e861c968.jpg
I prefer the freezer, it's nice and cold lol.
c588941183229dadb9ebeb626349df3f.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapers March on Washington DC
If vaping is a apart of your life you need to be here and Fight for your Right to Vape! So that includes you the Everyday Vapers, Shop Owners, Product Manufactures, Wholesalers, Advocacy Groups and more. Vaping has changed even saved so many of us. Now is the time to make a real difference, lets show them how strong the vaping community really is. This effects us all we are contacting everyone Casaa will have speakers at the march and we have contacted SFATA, Not Blowing Smoke and the list goes on. If anyone person, group or company would like to help and be apart all is welcome please contact us at [email protected]
We will have buses leaving all major cities on the east coast more information on other cities will be posted at a later time. We will also post the date once it is finalized.

Please share this post. Event page will be posted soon.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is your exhaust loud?
What exhuast?

Buddy of mine had some yamalube from his yamahas oil change, and i already had a filter for the thing, so i got that out of the way. Also got the headlight switch mounted and permanently wired up. It works and it works good. So now the only thing left is the horn.

Im also feeling alot better. Had a blast. Took the bike for a ride. A nice half hour shake down ride. (I just rode circles around my house to keep it legal) but still had a blast with it. I wasent feeling to confident i could ride the thing, but now i realize how scary quick it can be but that ill be able to ride this thing. So i went from in pain, to very very angry, to pissed off, to happy but still a little sore. So all in all decent few hours i guesse. Minus getting pulled over...

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What exhuast?

Buddy of mine had some yamalube from his yamahas oil change, and i already had a filter for the thing, so i got that out of the way. Also got the headlight switch mounted and permanently wired up. It works and it works good. So now the only thing left is the horn.

Im also feeling alot better. Had a blast. Took the bike for a ride. A nice half hour shake down ride. (I just rode circles around my house to keep it legal) but still had a blast with it. I wasent feeling to confident i could ride the thing, but now i realize how scary quick it can be but that ill be able to ride this thing. So i went from in pain, to very very angry, to pissed off, to happy but still a little sore. So all in all decent few hours i guesse. Minus getting pulled over...

But you deserved getting pulled over didn't you?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dont feel i did. But i wasent gunna fight with the cops, not the place or time. They have givin me alot of leway with my car so..... the sad part is once the bikes legal cars goin up on stands so i can redo the exhuast

If you're gOnna keep using the word, the spelling is EXHAUST.

Andria

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapers March on Washington DC
If vaping is a apart of your life you need to be here and Fight for your Right to Vape! So that includes you the Everyday Vapers, Shop Owners, Product Manufactures, Wholesalers, Advocacy Groups and more. Vaping has changed even saved so many of us. Now is the time to make a real difference, lets show them how strong the vaping community really is. This effects us all we are contacting everyone Casaa will have speakers at the march and we have contacted SFATA, Not Blowing Smoke and the list goes on. If anyone person, group or company would like to help and be apart all is welcome please contact us at [email protected]
We will have buses leaving all major cities on the east coast more information on other cities will be posted at a later time. We will also post the date once it is finalized.

Please share this post. Event page will be posted soon.
Shared this on FB. Anything to get the word out.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nah, that occurred in 2010 with $240ish in seized shipments, while the definition was being decided.
Now, methinks dropping a line to the Donald on a quick way to pick up a couple mil voters, because freedoms and enterprise's were stripped by non-elected folk platform, that would be epic.
Now this is a great idea, maybe we need to draft up a letter and try to get everyone in V/u to sign it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors