Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening Everyone ! Break my heart goes out to you and your family. So often I'm caught up in my own world of shit that I don't get to say much more here than good morning and goodnight. Kid called, he's temporarily doing good. Don't want to get my hopes up because I always end up getting let down. But lets hope for the best. Now, all that being said......... Night everyone !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a bacterial infection in my sinuses. Most likely from working on the boat without a respirator(dumb shit move. Hope to win a Darwin award) The doctor gave me two different pills to take for the next two weeks. I swear if it isnt one thing its another

How are you doing today bub?

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
That's a shame man who knows what lurks in that dust, I am doing pretty good still thanks for asking buddy. I hope the meds clear it up for you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening Everyone ! Break my heart goes out to you and your family. So often I'm caught up in my own world of shit that I don't get to say much more here than good morning and goodnight. Kid called, he's temporarily doing good. Don't want to get my hopes up because I always end up getting let down. But lets hope for the best. Now, all that being said......... Night everyone !
Hi Breasy my friend that's good news keeping my fingers crossed buddy

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OMG I actually saw a "People of Walmart" person at my walmart (which is actually a pretty nice one because I live in BumFuck Alabama)!!!!!
It was a heavily tattooed guy wearing normal shirt and shoes but the guy was wearing a grandma flowery skirt from the early nineties! Not a kilt, a FUCKING SKIRT! :facepalm:o_O It was strange........ I mean he looked normal except for the skirt. It didn't even match :grumpy: It like he wasn't even cross dressing... I think it was a dare.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG I actually saw a "People of Walmart" person at my walmart (which is actually a pretty nice one because I live in BumFuck Alabama)!!!!!
It was a heavily tattooed guy wearing normal shirt and shoes but the guy was wearing a grandma flowery skirt from the early nineties! Not a kilt, a FUCKING SKIRT! :facepalm:o_O It was strange........ I mean he looked normal except for the skirt. It didn't even match :grumpy: It like he wasn't even cross dressing... I think it was a dare.
Hi celtic my friend hows you?

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I will say, the right person can pull more chicks in a skirt then a guy in a suit and tie. At least with the sluts around here

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My heart and condolences go out to you brother.
Having to deal with a double whammy of loss like this, so close together, will drain anybody. Any person can be physically and mentally stoic, but they outfitted us with emotions too, and loosing a double lifetime worth of support suddenly will tap that shit like keg at a frat party.
You're allowed to. Showing and feeling grief is not a sign of weakness for anybody.
Thanks for that Rat, :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm doing good @Jimi. My back is sore from all that planting. The sad news is that I wasn't able to plant my garlic... they were rotten. :( I know what I can do though, I can buy the bulbs that you get in the produce section and let it sit for a few days til they sprout a little. Then I'll plant those. :D (I've done this before) :bliss::bliss:

I'm hoping to sleep in in the morning because in between all the planting, I've been driving to Carrollton,GA to the Home Depot to see about a Toro Timecutter zero turn mower. I'm exhausted I drove around for 7 hours the day before yesterday and about 3-4 today. UGH! :cry:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why the hell am I hot and sweating while freezing my ass off. God this is worse then withdrawal I swear!
Okay so maybe not worse, just low level withdrawal status

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors