Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dammit, I just dropped my Veggie/wimp burger on the floor. My Dog looked at me as to say, Your on your own. :p
MM Veggie burger, Always loved he Black Bean burgers, Garden Burgers were great as well. What I used to love most was nice Portobello Burgers, but I can't eat mushrooms anymore because of a bad(unmentionable) experience.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MM Veggie burger, Always loved he Black Bean burgers, Garden Burgers were great as well. What I used to love most was nice Portobello Burgers, but I can't eat mushrooms anymore because of a bad(unmentionable) experience.
I super lucked out when I bought two boxes of them. But it's a prime example of what Not to do after about a case of beer & some shots of Whiskey. My friend ask if I wanted to go, & my poor old mind said Why the hell not. :shades:

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning/afternoon, Corner Clan. Colorado is cold, windy and rainy. I'm refusing to use the hotel's wi-fi - $5 a day? I think not. I prefer KeyVPN, and I've got scads of 4G data.

Liz says hello, and God Bless to everyone here who wished us well on our trip Westward Ho! ('ho' in Middle English, not the modern subjugational variety).

@Break-19, we send prayers to you and yours; @Whiskey, we send the same for your back, as I'm carrying 2.57 lbs. of titanium in mine... avoid surgery, and try inversion therapy - or, a chiropractor. I've got to use a power chair for long-distance stuff, now.

@Boattlebot, congrats on surviving your visit to Tug and Yank's. However, dog feces, holy jeans and 'cycles aren't a great mix...

@Markw4mms, our best in prayers and love go out to you, and your 89-year-old mom.

The link at the top of the page depresses me. Yet, we must keep up the good fight. I wish Liz and I weren't so geographically-challenged, as we'd be hitting the buses on the East Coast to help the 'vaping fight.'

Liz and I went through 1300+ posts to show this thread respect. Yes, Walmart sux. However, this Corner family is awesome, as are its participants. We love you.:inlove:

LW & Liz :):):):)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning/afternoon, Corner Clan. Colorado is cold, windy and rainy. I'm refusing to use the hotel's wi-fi - $5 a day? I think not. I prefer KeyVPN, and I've got scads of 4G data.

Liz says hello, and God Bless to everyone here who wished us well on our trip Westward Ho! ('ho' in Middle English, not the modern subjugational variety).

@Break-19, we send prayers to you and yours; @Whiskey, we send the same for your back, as I'm carrying 2.57 lbs. of titanium in mine... avoid surgery, and try inversion therapy - or, a chiropractor. I've got to use a power chair for long-distance stuff, now.

@Boattlebot, congrats on surviving your visit to Tug and Yank's. However, dog feces, holy jeans and 'cycles aren't a great mix...

@Markw4mms, our best in prayers and love go out to you, and your 89-year-old mom.

The link at the top of the page depresses me. Yet, we must keep up the good fight. I wish Liz and I weren't so geographically-challenged, as we'd be hitting the buses on the East Coast to help the 'vaping fight.'

Liz and I went through 1300+ posts to show this thread respect. Yes, Walmart sux. However, this Corner family is awesome, as are its participants. We love you.:inlove:

Lady beside me, she's there to guide me, Were thinkin' maybe we have found home! Ridin' the storm out. :tunez:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

It is good to hear from you and Liz. Take care of yourselves and stay warm:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors