Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Worked over today. Had to unload our truck. Had a $17,000 truck order for mothers day. I know last year we did just over 12k in business

But I do get to go in at 4:30-5 and cook bacon and sausage for a full hour before we open the store.

How you doing buddy?

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worked over today. Had to unload our truck. Had a $17,000 truck order for mothers day. I know last year we did just over 12k in business

But I do get to go in at 4:30-5 and cook bacon and sausage for a full hour before we open the store.

How you doing buddy?

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
The lone fryer.:shades:

Still alive and kickin, so ok.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'm home and Sarah is out of the hospital. Now that I've got her home I've gotta go to the store and pick up fixings for dinner.I'm staying home tonight to make sure her blood sugar regulates good with the new meds

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, Derby Day here. Went fom low 70s and sunny one minute, to torrential downpour, high winds, hail and branches down, the next minute. During all that a horse was walking to the paddock, started bucking and whinnying, they took him back to his stall, where he calmed down for only a moment. He backed out, fell over sideways and hit his head. The jockey was on him at the time, I think. Both hit their heads, now the horse won't be in the race, though he's ok.

And 15 minutes after all this, the sun is out again.

I'm predicting snow momentarily.

(poor horse)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, Derby Day here. Went fom low 70s and sunny one minute, to torrential downpour, high winds, hail and branches down, the next minute. During all that a horse was walking to the paddock, started bucking and whinnying, they took him back to his stall, where he calmed down for only a moment. He backed out, fell over sideways and hit his head. The jockey was on him at the time, I think. Both hit their heads, now the horse won't be in the race, though he's ok.

(poor horse)
OMG

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi LW, good to hear from you and that all is well:):)

Sshh... my mother-in-law just left... okay, she's gone ;) .

I didn't mean that in a bad way. She is one of the most woderful humans on this planet. In fact, we're having ribeye steaks at her place in an hour or so.

Yes, we signed every petition that we could, and contacted Colorado State Reps, State Senator and Senator alike. Everything we did in NC, we've had to do all over again in Colorado.

The only parts of the trip that killed us were going through VA and WV, and the worst was from Topeka, to Colby, KS. Then, from Colby, KS through the Colorado Plains.

No smartphone service through KS and CO, until we got to Deer Trail, CO. Good GOD. He Protected us, though.

So, Liz and I will check in later. Love ya's!

LW & Liz :):):):)
:crazy:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

(poor horse)
The Idiots don't know Horses don't have a reverse?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wtf is a quater?
713-774_a.jpg

One of these things

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ee6c9d884d36df6b52bbe1d5b434ede0.jpg

We like coffee round these parts. I'm like 90% coffee 10% blood
I like everything about coffee except the drink. Tastes foul to me. Coffee Icecream is amazing, same with frozen yogurt. Coffee flavored milk drinks (you know that starbucks stuff) is great. Coffee flavored candy is amazing, just anything but the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors