Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A little tired myself. Getting close to bed, but not quite. Trying to vape out my Griffin. Made an 80/20 mix of cherry coke I want to put in it but added some Vanilla Classic to it. Pretty eager to try it.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@LOveWerks and @Liz Wonder are here to say good night, to the Morning Joes and Night Owls.

We went through every post we missed together, but the medium rare/rare ribeye steaks were SO excellent.

My son-in-law can cook for me ANYTIME. Liz is so happy to be home, as I am.

For this is where we'll spend the rest of our lives - with The Rockies as a backdrop, four real seasons, and deciduous trees that grow in neighborhoods that look just like the ones I grew up in - in New England.

Yet, we can take a quick flight to see my brother in CA's Santa Anas.

I'm so excited, as we're going to Furniture Row in Denver to buy ALL new furniture this coming week. The closing on our new (but, circa 1955) home remains at the 27th of this month, and we have a HUGE storage unit not far from the hotel.

We cannot be any happier.

Good night (oh, we almost forgot - we had Western-style grilling beans, and corn-on-the-cob with our 1.5 pound ribeyes...)

Sleepy and sassy :hug:....

LW & Liz. :stars2: :hearts:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@LOveWerks and @Liz Wonder are here to say good night, to the Morning Joes and Night Owls.

We went through every post we missed together, but the medium rare/rare ribeye steaks were SO excellent.

My son-in-law can cook for me ANYTIME. Liz is so happy to be home, as I am.

For this is where we'll spend the rest of our lives - with The Rockies as a backdrop, four real seasons, and deciduous trees that grow in neighborhoods that look just like the ones I grew up in - in New England.

Yet, we can take a quick flight to see my brother in CA's Santa Anas.

I'm so excited, as we're going to Furniture Row in Denver to buy ALL new furniture this coming week. The closing on our new (but, circa 1955) home remains at the 27th of this month, and we have a HUGE storage unit not far from the hotel.

We cannot be any happier.

Good night (oh, we almost forgot - we had Western-style grilling beans, and corn-on-the-cob with our 1.5 pound ribeyes...)

Sleepy and sassy :hug:....

LW & Liz. :stars2: :hearts:
Sounds like an amazing time. Goodnight you too rest well.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello my dear friend. I get worried when I can't tell what the enemy is up too. One would think vendors with U.S. warehouses would be trying to get rid of stock. I understand we are just one country, but the market is huge. Strange. :shades:
Holdin out to demand higher prices? My guess on it anyway lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone, still getting caught up....Back in a few~
thumbnailCA6IIE6B_zps9mm6w1bs.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have to mention this
I was working out in the campus gym today. A so called CO worker came in. He saw my tattoos and proceeds to tell me how I am a disgrace to our profession. That my kind belong as factory workers or mechanics.
Told me a pollute my lab my smoking devices.
I asked what he meant by "my kind".
He replied tattooed pierced people have no place in professional sciences.
I am now on administrative probation pending review for the actions I took following that.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
:sad::sad::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::hug:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I have to mention this
I was working out in the campus gym today. A so called CO worker came in. He saw my tattoos and proceeds to tell me how I am a disgrace to our profession. That my kind belong as factory workers or mechanics.
Told me a pollute my lab my smoking devices.
I asked what he meant by "my kind".
He replied tattooed pierced people have no place in professional sciences.
I am now on administrative probation pending review for the actions I took following that.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Sorry that happened to you my friend. That moron didn't have the right to say a word to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors