Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I have to mention this
I was working out in the campus gym today. A so called CO worker came in. He saw my tattoos and proceeds to tell me how I am a disgrace to our profession. That my kind belong as factory workers or mechanics.
Told me a pollute my lab my smoking devices.
I asked what he meant by "my kind".
He replied tattooed pierced people have no place in professional sciences.
I am now on administrative probation pending review for the actions I took following that.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
well, I hope your actions included a nice physical release of energy, directed to the mandibular process.

I'm sorry that you were subjected to such a closed minded, pimple on the ass of humanity.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To all my women friends who have managed to squeeze a human being out of an orifice the size of a quarter~ Happy Mother's Day and GOOD JOB!!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Once was enough
cryinghysterically2_zpsqsdah81b.gif

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning and Happy Mothers Day to all the moms, wether of the two or four legged variety. Two cup catch-up this morning☕

Welcome Do Dah... Yeah, this is the cool kid hang out

Started packing yesterday, which involves trying everything on at least once. I think my suitcase is too big, if you can imagine such a thing. I had a perfect one but my old cat Sam (may she rest in peace) peed on it. I know from experience that smell is impossible to get out. Might have to go get myself a new one. Let's see,,, hubbys credit card is around here somewhere....

Always, I hope you don't have a big head this morning. I'm in training for Vegas and had a few last night too. No drunk selfies though,, didn't wanna scare y'all.

Have to go dodge some raindrops and hit the grocery store. Perhaps I'll come have afternoon coffee with my favorite peeps!
Have a good day my friends

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning and Happy Mothers Day to all the moms, wether of the two or four legged variety. Two cup catch-up this morning☕

Started packing yesterday, which involves trying everything on at least once. I think my suitcase is too big, if you can imagine such a thing. I had a perfect one but my old cat Sam (may she rest in peace) peed on it. I know from experience that smell is impossible to get out. Might have to go get myself a new one. Let's see,,, hubbys credit card is around here somewhere....

Always, I hope you don't have a big head this morning. I'm in training for Vegas and had a few last night too. No drunk selfies though,, didn't wanna scare y'all.

Have to go dodge some raindrops and hit the grocery store. Perhaps I'll come have afternoon coffee with my favorite peeps!

No brown bottle flu thankfully and stahhhhhp you are adorable I would've loved to not be the only one it was a pretty bad one

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good morning Kimber:coffee:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
morning, folks! hope that you all have an exceptional day, filled with either a) lots of lollygaggin and shenaniganatin' or b)impressive productivity getting shit done that you don't WANNA do, but hafta do (and get it done with time left over for some option a)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors