Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll leave this here for Vapin.....:teehee:

tumblr_nw4a1ml6761qzcv7no4_500_zps1hltaokf.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! Hope you all had a good day. The kid called. So far so good. Let's hope it stays that way. Now he might be agreeing to do the whole 60 days. If that happens I will believe there is a God Lol. Night see ya in the am.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update:
My mom passed today at 4:38p PT..exactly 4 days after my Dad..Now both my parents are gone...got double funerals to deal with, but cancer is not causing her anymore pain and I like to think she is now in a better place with my dad..thx for all the support and prayers here in the corner....Jimmy

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update:
My mom passed today at 4:38p PT..exactly 4 days after my on Dad..Now both my parents are gone...got double funerals to deal with, but cancer is not causing her anymore pain and I like to think she is now in a better place with my dad..thx for all the support and prayers here in the corner....Jimmy

Buddy, I'm very sorry for your losses in such a close span. At least the pain is no more and they can be together forever, once more.
We are all here for you bub. Stay strong.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update:
My mom passed today at 4:38p PT..exactly 4 days after my Dad..Now both my parents are gone...got double funerals to deal with, but cancer is not causing her anymore pain and I like to think she is now in a better place with my dad..thx for all the support and prayers here in the corner....Jimmy

I'm new here but I'd like to offer my condolences. Losing parents is tough but both days apart is just tragic. Prayers for your family.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update:

My condolences to you and yours. :sad:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Update:

We are so sorry for your loss. You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers. We are here for you anytime.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Update:

Sincerest condolences Break. How awful so close together. I know when my dad died I was glad for him to be free of all that pain but it was still hard. I hope you can find some comfort with your family.
It's OK....I made it worse when I said "well how many shoes and purses do you buy" lol

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Never EVER question shoes and purses!!!
Course, I have to explain shoes, purses, AND vape gear

How's everyone doin? Weekends are too damn short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors