Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Good morning errybody else!
yep_o_177359.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Pete
Just now hearing about these new vaping regulations, as I've been preoccupied with the family issues lately..will we still be able to buy juice/mods online and at the local shops?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Hi Brother, I don't think so. The asshats have pretty much cut our throat. What ever you need, get it today! :cuss2:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My theory of Vape Vendors. Don't think many will go out of business because The U.S. is just one country. Vaping is world wide. B&M stores will shut down & focus on Internet sales to other country's. Us Americans have always thought we are the only country there is. We were raised that way. Personally it will be a big loss to me. I love shopping for new toys on line. All the big Vendors will just stop selling to Us. If this Bullshit move by our government don't move us to vote these assholes out of office, I damn sure don't know what will. :shades:

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys!!!! I just wanted to pick your brains about what I should buy as a mod next..preferably a box mod of some sort that will stand the test of time since all this fda cap has happened. I love clouds but I love flavor more. I don't build so if you have tank suggestions that would be great too! I was looking at the ipv5, kanger drop squiggle thingy, maybe segeli?

Vape on

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys!!!! I just wanted to pick your brains about what I should buy as a mod next..preferably a box mod of some sort that will stand the test of time since all this fda cap has happened. I love clouds but I love flavor more. I don't build so if you have tank suggestions that would be great too! I was looking at the ipv5, kanger drop squiggle thingy, maybe segeli?

Vape on
Bori, the best mod I know of is Sigelei for durability. I have almost every brand made. I have the 100 watt box mod. It's been dropped off my desk, (more than once) & don't seem to care. I do have the silicone cover on it. All the others are great too, but if I had too pick one Sigelei would be it.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does every little thing require piles of paperwork? Getting my kids enrolled in the new school requires 20 pages each of repeated questions, a physical, surveys, and probably will need a blood sacrifice to the state funding gods before its over

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vape on
It's not a box mod but I freakin love my Eleaf Pico
thumbnail_IMG_20160420_1317413412_zpsnjceowny.jpg

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vape on
I have the IPV5 and I love this thing. Goes up to 200w and the battery life is really good. Mine last all day and I vape anywhere from 50-140w depending on which atty I'm using. As for tanks, my personal fave is the Uwell Crown for premade coils. The .5 and .25 coils are both great. I think that the .25 has a bit of an edge though. I would love to find out your final decision though. Good luck in your search. I love shopping for new vape gear

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bori, the best mod I know of is Sigelei for durability. I have almost every brand made. I have the 100 watt box mod. It's been dropped off my desk, (more than once) & don't seem to care. I do have the silicone cover on it. All the others are great too, but if I had too pick one Sigelei would be it.
Thanks saddle!!! I was looking at that too! What about tanks?

Vape on

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks saddle!!! I was looking at that too! What about tanks?

Vape on
I like Crown, Smok TFV4 is my Fave, but it's a juice hog. Any kind of dripper, Steam Crave Aromamizer is great, you have to build coils, & it's not cheap. The fuckers think they have won this, I just smile. They can't ban Machine Shops. I just happen to have one. ITFB FDA! :devil::shades:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Vape on
Good morning Bori:coffee:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Vape on
Pico is an amazing mod as Whiskey pointed out. But, if you're worried about the Vapocalypse there's no time like the present to get building, and then for durability you can't really beat a good mech mod, but then there's another bit of learning to do for that. I really should buy a bunch of juices to start DIYing that, but I'm praying they won't go to crazy on regulations for that, even if the price of the juice I currently buy doubled I'd still be very ok.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pico is an amazing mod as Whiskey pointed out. But, if you're worried about the Vapocalypse there's no time like the present to get building, and then for durability you can't really beat a good mech mod, but then there's another bit of learning to do for that. I really should buy a bunch of juices to start DIYing that, but I'm praying they won't go to crazy on regulations for that, even if the price of the juice I currently buy doubled I'd still be very ok.
Yes, since I'm in school , mom and working diy, and building have taken a back seat. I'd like to learn but ya know...life

Vape on

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, since I'm in school , mom and working diy, and building have taken a back seat. I'd like to learn but ya know...life

Vape on
What I did was stock up on a few of the mod, tanks and coils, I am still going to stock more coils, I have 3 pico's 5 tanks , enough bat's so now all I am stocking up on are the coils for the tanks, I do have some VV mods that I don't use anymore in the hardware section, let me know if you'd want those

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Vape on
I hear you. But, once you figure it out a simple coil takes 15-20mins to set up (like start to vape), and then just rewicking every 5 days or so, and replace the coil once a month. But, again I hear you, and fiddling the first time you might be in for an hour while you curse and leak juice and :gaah:. Just know there are tons of great guides out there and good advice here if you ever do give it a whirl. The good news is wire and wick will never go away, too universal in use (I buy cotton pads made for make-up application/removal, and wire I've got some made for jewelry from Beadalon, so no link to vaping).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors