Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You liking your new phone Andria??

Oh yeah! But as i noted in the Refugee thread.... never would have imagined I'd have to re-learn how to answer a phone, just because it's mobile. :D

Andria

ETA: I also have to re-learn how to use Twitter... the interface is really different on a phone instead of on a big screen! :D

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
will we still be able to buy juice/mods online and at the local shops?

I just wanted to pick your brains about what I should buy as a mod next..preferably a box mod of some sort that will stand the test of time since all this fda cap has happened. I love clouds but I love flavor more. I don't build so if you have tank suggestions that would be great too! I was looking at the ipv5, kanger drop squiggle thingy, maybe segeli?

The SFATA is supposed to be releasing an easier to understand write up about the regulations within the week or next.

My understanding, based on what I've read and heard -

If a shop makes their own juice or coils, tanks, mods... those will have to be registered. Things made elsewhere have to be registered. Each and every thing sold.

Manufacturers, same thing. Every coil, every tank, every mod, every juice, including each and every strength it's available in, will have to be registered. Fees for doing so will be in the millions for manufacturers. Anything not on the market in 2007.

Dark times people.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The SFATA is supposed to be releasing an easier to understand write up about the regulations within the week or next.

If a shop makes their own juice or coils, tanks, mods... those will have to be registered. Things made elsewhere have to be registered. Each and every thing sold.

Manufacturers, same thing. Every coil, every tank, every mod, every juice, including each and every strength it's available in, will have to be registered. Fees for doing so will be in the millions for manufacturers. Anything not on the market in 2007.

Dark times people.
:(

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dark times indeed. I don't wanna panic just yet but I sure will stock up on some stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel ok on nic for a little while, I don't understand how they could possibly deem flavorings, nic, pg, vg batteries, cotton, rayon or wire as a "tobacco product", but it's the government, so....

I won't go overboard on flavorings, they do start fading after some time. Not months, btw. I've had some over 2 years and they're fine.

I do wanna do some prep, but don't want to go overboard, either. I'm hoping for change, CASAA is teaming up with other organizations and these groups will be our voice. Vapers be loud, we'll all figure something out. If nothing else, we'll gear swap, lol. We already do.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel ok on nic for a little while, I don't understand how they could possibly deem flavorings, nic, pg, vg batteries, cotton, rayon or wire as a "tobacco product", but it's the government, so....

I won't go overboard on flavorings, they do start fading after some time. Not months, btw. I've had some over 2 years and they're fine.

I do wanna do some prep, but don't want to go overboard, either. I'm hoping for change, CASAA is teaming up with other organizations and these groups will be our voice. Vapers be loud, we'll all figure something out. If nothing else, we'll gear swap, lol. We already do.
I am hoping that someone will take them to task and that this gets GONE!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine, too! Figuratively.
The FDA seems to have forgotten that WE THE PEOPLE (vapors to dickweeds) PAY YOUR FUCKING CHECKS WITH OUR TAX MONEY!
We also disagree with most of the bullshit you try to sell us Mr government man! Please go fuck someone else's day up now assholes.

*takes off tin foil hat and steps off of the soap box*

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dark times people.
I would say something, but I'm runnin' low on cuss words. :shades:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Woohoo!!! I got my coolfire iv plus today!!!I'm so loving it already! My first subohm tank came with it; iSub Apex! This think rocks my fucking socks... Pictures to come when I get off my lazy ass to find my cheapo walmart camera ;)

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys. So all the hospitals around here will deny employment if you test positive for nicotine use of any kind.

The bank I was going to apply to has the same thing in the first line of the job description it's spreading.
I'm guessing it has to do with the health insurance they offer?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can I be your FDA? tehehe
You replied that to my reply of cock sucking, you realize that, right? Hank wants to suck a figurative cock, ladies and gentlemen.

Don't hate me, you know I kid.
it's spreading.
Get yourself down to 1mg for a while. There's a thread in the health section about cotinine testing. Dude passed, listed details, too.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I be your FDA? tehehe
310985d2d2e9397cff2a19935b2c65af1_zpsnlsoa1m2.jpg

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Honestly I don't see how they can regulate anything but nic. That's the only thing that is even tobacco related.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not the poster child for "stable". They take away one of the few joys I have left & it's on. I'm going to spend 300.00 before midnight. I have made a list of everything Mod & Atomizer I wanted but buy in moderation. I may have to just eat at the fuckin' mission the rest of the month, but I have been there before. If they could see the fury in my eyes they would be scared. Very scared. I got nothin' to fuckin' loose. That should scare the shit out of them. The ones I want are safe in their fuckin office somewhere, smokin' cigars & patting each other on the back for all the revenue cigarette taxes will line their crooked pockets with. If they come to my place they better have their Big Boy pants on. :cuss2::shades:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They just had a piece on the news here "how e-cigs are poisoning kids" you never see a piece on kids being poisoned by cigarettes anymore I guess they deem them safer now.
Apparently it's easier to make a fuss and ban things that others may enjoy rather than raise your own kid, look at Peanut Butter and Jelly in schools.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am not the poster child for "stable". They take away one of the few joys I have left & it's on. I'm going to spend 300.00 before midnight. I have made a list of everything Mod & Atomizer I wanted but buy in moderation. I may have to just eat at the fuckin' mission the rest of the month, but I have been there before. If they could see the fury in my eyes they would be scared. Very scared. I got nothin' to fuckin' loose. That should scare the shit out of them. The ones I want are safe in their fuckin office somewhere, smokin' cigars & patting each other on the back for all the revenue cigarette taxes will line their crooked pockets with. If they come to my place they better have their Big Boy pants on. :cuss2::shades:

Go get big mamma from earlier. She will make sure you are fed, might have to put in some hours but hey, gotta make sacrifices.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the Motorcycles, stereo, guitars, & shit don't matter dick to me. Just a pastime till I'm with my Wife & Daughter again. I'm waitin' on that thief to get out of jail. I know better than to say anything beyond that. So blessed to have you folks here to be my Family. Woman asked me once after I got off my Harley if I was dangerous. Yes Mamm I am, but only when provoked past reason:shades:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors