Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
G'night guys!!
tumblr_o6qgmzif4I1ruoonno1_500_zpsghuuri4g.jpg
Good night Whiskey. Rest well.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One of the best things about livin' here is sporadic gun fire is normal. :p:shades:
Where I live, if you don't hear at least one gunshot... its time to call an ambulance... Its not normal here to go one day without a gunshot. Gotta keep those coyotes in check. We have at least 6 large packs around our house alone. They've just recently started coming in the yard about 20 feet from our bedroom window. That's real fun to hear every night... Especially when trying to go potty. :zombie:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the last dance. Spent just under 300.00 to insure My Freedom to use my body the way I see Fit, Vaping saved My life. No it may have, or it might, It Did. There Killing people that would live so much longer because they vape but big tobacco wanted it stopped. Ask yourself, Who is driving the car, & Who is in back. :shades:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wrapped it up. Got 39.00 left. At this time I would like to invite the FDA to suk my dick. I bought a gross of Condoms too. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
The Fucks are lucky I can't find a Tank. or drive one. I have heard if they drive too fast their neck snaps. Most of them came from Penis Polishing country. Like 22% of every litter survive. :wait:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors