Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very ugly coils. It happens though
6aaf480ae889f2407f78acf38c2418e2.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where I live, if you don't hear at least one gunshot... its time to call an ambulance... Its not normal here to go one day without a gunshot. Gotta keep those coyotes in check. We have at least 6 large packs around our house alone. They've just recently started coming in the yard about 20 feet from our bedroom window. That's real fun to hear every night... Especially when trying to go potty. :zombie:
HiYa celtic my friend how you doing tonight?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Scared spitless...
We just had a cougar in our yard! And my dumbass dog tried to chase it! Thankfully fiance got Bruno and we are all safely indoors.

Geez... that's even worse than when our silly cat thought she was stalking a Great Horned Owl... who was stalking HER! The feistiest wildlife we've seen around here is a coyote pup. Or those damned owls... We saw a Golden Eagle at the last place we lived, on the north side of Lawrenceville... extremely wooded up that way.

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Apparently all kinds of wildlife like it around here. About 10 years ago there was a black panther and a few years before that there was a bear. We've got owls screech, barn and great horned. Hawks and Eagles! And dear god buzzards! A few weeks ago I was laying on the wooden platform by my firepit and buzzards were circling me below the treeline!! I could almost count their feathers! :eek::eek:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Apparently all kinds of wildlife like it around here. About 10 years ago there was a black panther and a few years before that there was a bear. We've got owls screech, barn and great horned. Hawks and Eagles! And dear god buzzards! A few weeks ago I was laying on the wooden platform by my firepit and buzzards were circling me below the treeline!! I could almost count their feathers! :eek::eek:

There were a LOT of buzzards in the small town we lived in for about 13 yrs, about 25 miles east of here. I was driving down one of the town's residential streets one day, and saw this whole FLOCK of them all over the road, doing their part to remove roadkill. :D Then one swooped in right over my car, and that fucker's wingspan was wider than my car -- which was smallish but not tiny; a Chevy Corsica. Ugliest critters on the planet!

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depending on the size of your dog , be careful with the coyotes, they induce play behavior to lure away to an area where they can all attack at the same time, lesser sized animals and kill it.
If it is a bigger sized dog or dogs, you won't see them hanging around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors