Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HiYa Rat my friend how did the MRI go buddy?
Ello Jimi.

Fingers crossed for you
:blowkiss:

The MRI was a fail once again, even in a sit down open version. The pressure of holding my head back against a backboard, and where it touches a perma-contracted muscle under my shoulder blade, just causes a bone deep type ache with a continuous escalation of tingling and pain down my right arm. I could only stand 8 minutes of the 15 needed. Going to talk to the doc about what we can do further to get this done. This sux.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ello Jimi.

:blowkiss:

The MRI was a fail once again, even in a sit down open version. The pressure of holding my head back against a backboard, and where it touches a perma-contracted muscle under my shoulder blade, just causes a bone deep type ache with a continuous escalation of tingling and pain down my right arm. I could only stand 8 minutes of the 15 needed. Going to talk to the doc about what we can do further to get this done. This sux.
So sorry love, that sucks. Hope they'll figure something out so they can get to fixing it

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So sorry love, that sucks. Hope they'll figure something out so they can get to fixing it
Normal day to day stuff isn't nearly as bad as it was 2 weeks ago, almost pain free even. But the nerve is still getting pinched somewhat for a deadening effect mostly. The issue that we need to get the bottom of because of this, is that I'm right handed, and with this going on with the nerve, my right arm is now smaller than my left arm. The lack of nerve activity is telling my body to not replenish muscle tissue from its use.
The only benefit is that now my coordinated right arm feels like a stranger.:rolleyes:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Depending on the size of your dog , be careful with the coyotes, they induce play behavior to lure away to an area where they can all attack at the same time, lesser sized animals and kill it.
If it is a bigger sized dog or dogs, you won't see them hanging around the house.
Yes Ma'am! We keep a very close eye on him. He's a Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix with a little bit of Husky. So naturally we have to walk him around the yard at night. I usually carry a bat or a golf club, ya know, just in case. ;)

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's one hell of a mix right there!:eek::D

I'd like to see a pic him, to settle the curosity of "What do you get, when you mix a ....":)

Bruno Is the mostly black one and his dad/grampa, Paco, is the black and white. Paco is half full blooded BT and hals full blooded long haired Chihuahua.
SUNP0116 (2).JPG

This is Brownie, Bruno's mom! She is half Paco (BT and Chi) and husky. She escaped from her pen when she was in heat and, well, an accidental case of inbreeding happened!!:p:p But its okay! Bruno is the smartest (and most smart assed) of all our dogs!:xD::xD::xD:<3<3<3<3

Brownie.JPG

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bruno Is the mostly black one and his dad/grampa, Paco, is the black and white. Paco is half full blooded BT and hals full blooded long haired Chihuahua.
View attachment 50467

This is Brownie, Bruno's mom! She is half Paco (BT and Chi) and husky. She escaped from her pen when she was in heat and, well, an accidental case of inbreeding happened!!:p:p But its okay! Bruno is the smartest (and most smart assed) of all our dogs!:xD::xD::xD:<3<3<3<3

View attachment 50468

Cool!
It's Alabama, I won't judge...:rolleyes:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 50467

View attachment 50468
A good looking crew right there>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haha they won't let me have a gun! I want a .38 snub nose (S&W) but apparently they think I'd hurt somebody.... :D

I say what's the point? if someone was threatening violence towards me or my family (dogs definitely included) Somebody's getting hurt and it damn sure ain't gonna be me!:kickbutt::kickbutt:
I agree with you !00% maybe some pepper spray or something to give you that extra edge.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... we aren't really *certain* that she's sick, but she didn't eat anything yesterday, and acted a bit weird after she finally turned up last night. So I'm keeping her in, watching her closely. She seems a bit more normal this morning, purring, talking to me a little, and my husband said she ate a few bites of her breakfast... so we're hoping that whatever it is, is minor and she gets over it quickly. She's our baby!

Andria
Glad to hear that, sounds very promising
Hello folks:):wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o22i3nsYbZ1s8wyupo1_400_zpscqymo9iv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors