Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know me well....LOL
1-730-Clock-1024x880.jpg

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, had the meeting and tore into my boss's ass. I told him if he want me in two places at once then he had to pay me double my pay rate. Otherwise, hire another person and GET OFF OF MY ASS!! I want even nice LOL.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got the bikes insurence all set up :xD::xD: its really gunna happen :xD::xD::xD::xD:

Only got two minor things left. One i expect to take 5 min or less. The other is fiddling with the carbs idle screws. That shouldent take to long, but defintly longer then 5 min lol

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got the bikes insurence all set up :xD::xD: its really gunna happen :xD::xD::xD::xD:

Only got two minor things left. One i expect to take 5 min or less. The other is fiddling with the carbs idle screws. That shouldent take to long, but defintly longer then 5 min lol
Hi Boat my friend sounds like you're almost there buddy.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Boat my friend sounds like you're almost there buddy.
Im so close. And im getting better at starting off on the thing. The 5 min job is just install a new spring for the rear brake brake switch. The front turns the light on, but the switch for the rear to hit the light needs a new spring. The onld ones hyperextended. But ima try to get some help on the carbs. Carbs are not my fortay so to speak.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What tank and coils would you pair with that ?

Vape on
Only tanks i got are my crown and avacodo. The crown i like the clapton coils around 50-65w the avacado i do t think ive ever actually ran on the rx, but i normally do micro claptons for around 1.5ohms but ive been playing with a temp control fused clapton in it. I run that around 20ish or 500°f at 45w (never goes above 35ish tho) but rught now i got dual fused claptons in the mason 24 runnin 130w. Or my framed cable core ill run around 110w (i dont tank much i build and drip mostly. Only really use tanks for work or driving)

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Vapin4Joy @Jimi

Noticed some tomato chatter.

I'm one of those people who can kill a cactus. So it was just on a whim that I got some indeterminate seeds and potting soil. It's working for some reason. This is a learn-as-you-go and only-as-needed things. Four sprouts happened, so I had to read about acclimation. The acclimation worked, so soils. The replanting worked, so staking.

Currently growing a few more things in egg shells. Five more tomatoes sprouted in less than a week. One lavendar out of 12 has come up. No rosemary yet.

Only bringing this up because it's so surreal. Living things are growing. Ha.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I looked up that rx200 and it seems big to vape on. I'd like my next mod to be an all day vape on the go etc. I'm still eye balling the tesla nano...and there is a steam punk version...looks pretty cool

Vape on
Idk wtf that moron was thinking, recommending that to you. Lol

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, I vape microclaptons derp derp derp... What the fuck does I don't fucking build mean to you boat???
Hence why i recomended the crown with the clapton coil. You screw it in, prime it and vape. I was just noteing my experiance. I also mentioned a tvs4..... those are tanks. Asshole.
I stand by my recomendation of rx200 its not hard to carry around believe it or not.
Well i found some good info on tuning the idle screws on my bikes carbs. Defintly guna try to get a more experianced hand to help me out on that one.

I need some sleep.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all! Quick stop in to say hi and that I am back home. Go back to the dog show Friday. My boy Lukah took 1st place in his class (18-24 month dog) and went best of opposites overall! Very good show for us. Back again Friday and hopefully he wins the show this time!!!!!

Sent from a pay phone

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wtf is a tvs4? lol AND after a bit of google fu, it appears that a company does make Clapton coils for the Crown. But, after watching many reviews of their other coils I sure as shit wouldn't recommend them

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hence why i recomended the crown with the clapton coil. You screw it in, prime it and vape. I was just noteing my experiance. I also mentioned a tvs4..... those are tanks. Asshole.
I stand by my recomendation of rx200 its not hard to carry around believe it or not.
Well i found some good info on tuning the idle screws on my bikes carbs. Defintly guna try to get a more experianced hand to help me out on that one.

I need some sleep.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!
Lmfao..! You all are crazy! That's why I love ya!

Vape on

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Vapin4Joy @Jimi

Noticed some tomato chatter.

I'm one of those people who can kill a cactus. So it was just on a whim that I got some indeterminate seeds and potting soil. It's working for some reason. This is a learn-as-you-go and only-as-needed things. Four sprouts happened, so I had to read about acclimation. The acclimation worked, so soils. The replanting worked, so staking.

Currently growing a few more things in egg shells. Five more tomatoes sprouted in less than a week. One lavendar out of 12 has come up. No rosemary yet.

Only bringing this up because it's so surreal. Living things are growing. Ha.
Glad to hear your having good luck with your plants. A simple suggestion, save all your egg shells every now and then crush up fine then add about 8 to 10 shells worth of powder to about a gallon of water. Let it sit for 24 hrs and water your tomatoes with this mix. Every 4th time add a teaspoon of epsom salt, it will boost the growth and prevent blossom end rot. This works great on peppers too makes them grow faster and the fruits juicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors