Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Y_721566_1992885.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hence why i recomended the crown with the clapton coil. You screw it in, prime it and vape. I was just noteing my experiance. I also mentioned a tvs4..... those are tanks. Asshole.
I stand by my recomendation of rx200 its not hard to carry around believe it or not.
Well i found some good info on tuning the idle screws on my bikes carbs. Defintly guna try to get a more experianced hand to help me out on that one.

I need some sleep.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!
Good Night Boat my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey all! Quick stop in to say hi and that I am back home. Go back to the dog show Friday. My boy Lukah took 1st place in his class (18-24 month dog) and went best of opposites overall! Very good show for us. Back again Friday and hopefully he wins the show this time!!!!!

Sent from a pay phone
Wow, that's great news Skully. good luck on next weekend my dear friend.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad to hear your having good luck with your plants. A simple suggestion, save all your egg shells every now and then crush up fine then add about 8 to 10 shells worth of powder to about a gallon of water. Let it sit for 24 hrs and water your tomatoes with this mix. Every 4th time add a teaspoon of epsom salt, it will boost the growth and prevent blossom end rot. This works great on peppers too makes them grow faster and the fruits juicer.

Nice. I'll do the shell thing.
I did hear about the epsom salt trick a week or two ago, and will buy some. It sounded like a myth so I left the Interwebs and called a couple people. Yup, real.
Probably the coolest thing was that the initial four sprouts grew sideways to get right under the grow light. Got confirmation that I could bury the crooked parts, and that more roots will probably grow from them.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Vapin4Joy @Jimi

Noticed some tomato chatter.

I'm one of those people who can kill a cactus. So it was just on a whim that I got some indeterminate seeds and potting soil. It's working for some reason. This is a learn-as-you-go and only-as-needed things. Four sprouts happened, so I had to read about acclimation. The acclimation worked, so soils. The replanting worked, so staking.

Currently growing a few more things in egg shells. Five more tomatoes sprouted in less than a week. One lavendar out of 12 has come up. No rosemary yet.

Only bringing this up because it's so surreal. Living things are growing. Ha.

I know how that feels! Watching the little living things peeking through the soil! I saw my first squash, onion, and cucumber sprouting! I got a thrill when I saw it! :D:D:xD::xD::xD:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad to hear your having good luck with your plants. A simple suggestion, save all your egg shells every now and then crush up fine then add about 8 to 10 shells worth of powder to about a gallon of water. Let it sit for 24 hrs and water your tomatoes with this mix. Every 4th time add a teaspoon of epsom salt, it will boost the growth and prevent blossom end rot. This works great on peppers too makes them grow faster and the fruits juicer.
Something like this Jimi? I'm going to use it on my maters :)
11391291_715169328610504_3965806511959204762_n.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes do bury the crooked parts it will give you more roots also plant your plants about an hour or two before dark it will give them less transplant shock. Don't use epsom salts till they have been planted in the garden for three weeks. The taste of your own garden tomatoes can't be matched. Good luck and keep on growing them my friend.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes do bury the crooked parts it will give you more roots also plant your plants about an hour or two before dark it will give them less transplant shock. Don't use epsom salts till they have been planted in the garden for three weeks. The taste of your own garden tomatoes can't be matched. Good luck and keep on growing them my friend.

Got it! I know your talking to Lost but this is good... Two more weeks to go!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I decided on the tesla nano 100w tc and the micro tfv4 smoke tank! I'm excited!!! Thought I'd share since you guys were helping me and we'll nobody else in my life cares soooo...lol

Vape on
I'm glad you shared your decision with us sweetie. I think that you'll be quite happy with that setup. Smok makes some good gear. I looked at some Tesla stuff when I bought my VTC Mini. It's a good product too. I'm looking forward to your input on your new gear after you have played with it a bit

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm::) glad you shared your decision with us sweetie. I think that you'll be quite happy with that setup. Smok makes some good gear. I looked at some Tesla stuff when I bought my VTC Mini. It's a good product too. I'm looking forward to your input on your new gear after you have played with it a bit

Why thank you! Very sweet of you ! I will definitely share my experience with it when I get it with my VU family! !

Vape on

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why thank you! Very sweet of you ! I will definitely share my experience with it when I get it with my VU family! !

Vape on
I'm happy for you. New gear is always fun and I love hearing people's thought when they first get it. Never know, you may find your next gem from another's experience.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all! Quick stop in to say hi and that I am back home. Go back to the dog show Friday. My boy Lukah took 1st place in his class (18-24 month dog) and went best of opposites overall! Very good show for us. Back again Friday and hopefully he wins the show this time!!!!!

Sent from a pay phone
Congrats Skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors