Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning corner family
Double funerals are set for my parents next week..Been to the cemetery and talked to the minister, my dad will be buried on one side of my brother who passed in 1979 and mom on the other..Family is grieving that only time can heal..thank you for the prayers and condolences set my way. You guys don't know how much that was appreciated, thank you all

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning corner family
Double funerals are set for my parents next week..Been to the cemetery and talked to the minister, my dad will be buried on one side of my brother who passed in 1979 and mom on the other..Family is grieving that only time can heal..thank you for the prayers and condolences set my way. You guys don't know how much that was appreciated, thank you all

Anything you need bub. We are a family here. United by a few simple pieces of metal and some liquid.
No matter what, all of us vapors have done something beautiful. We have created a huge group of so many different walks of life, and we all (mostly) get along. That's sure as shit family to me.

Better get into work now guys. Talk to yall later.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am confused. All the websites I go to are still there. Have not tried to buy anything (cause I'm broke) for vape gear anyway. How the Hell can the Monkeys stop us from buying what we need?

They can't, they can only prevent small business from selling it by forcing them to close due to fees associated with selling vape gear

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wee, I got fooled again. I thought as of midnight I could not buy any Mod, Atomizer, ect. I am still glad I bought what I did, but it would have been nice to stretch it out some. I'm not playin' the old guy card, just mis understood due to lack of info. :gaah:

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wee, I got fooled again. I thought as of midnight I could not buy any Mod, Atomizer, ect. I am still glad I bought what I did, but it would have been nice to stretch it out some. I'm not playin' the old guy card, just mis understood due to lack of info. :gaah:

That's why we are here....Old man. :teehee:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning corner. Busy day, adulting time to grow up or at least pretend.

Smooches y'all
:wave:

Just got called in by my manager. Which is good because they cut my hours back. Gotta go to work and make a few more $ today.
Yall have a great day!

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
They found somebody that will actually do work?

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning corner family

Good morning Break:coffee: We are always here for you my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors