Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow. I have cooked tacos , made a beer run
Shined up the car (California duster) & it's not even noon. That's pathetic. Even told my dear friend my mailman about my orders. We have beer & bbq sometimes. UPS has a prick driver & won't leave shit without a signature. Stuck here till he brings my nic.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow. I have cooked tacos , made a beer run
Shined up the car (California duster) & it's not even noon. That's pathetic. Even told my dear friend my mailman about my orders. We have beer & bbq sometimes. UPS has a prick driver & won't leave shit without a signature. Stuck here till he brings my nic.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

You should have him sign a paper with the heading Death Warrant just in case your shit is delivered late

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HiYa Kimber my friend there is light at the end of the tunnel. Wishing all the luck on your new job and a happy time in Vegas, Wait maybe you'll win enough to just retire, I hope.
I just love you Jimi.... Always so positive, upbeat, and nice to everyone. The world needs more people like you

Greetings gang! Beautiful day in the neighborhood here,,, sunny, near 70. Pretty fabulous considering I've seen it snow here on Memorial Day. Trying to get the house cleaned up and vape bag packed. Mixing up a storm so my "customers" are good til I get back. So much to do, so little time Is that a dust bunny??? Gotta go..... Have a great day everyone.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just love you Jimi.... Always so positive, upbeat, and nice to everyone. The world needs more people like you

Greetings gang! Beautiful day in the neighborhood here,,, sunny, near 70. Pretty fabulous considering I've seen it snow here on Memorial Day. Trying to get the house cleaned up and vape bag packed. Mixing up a storm so my "customers" are good til I get back. So much to do, so little time Is that a dust bunny??? Gotta go..... Have a great day everyone.

That was a dust squirrel

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good afternoon Kimber:coffee:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey Good Morning Vape underground!
Hi PAV!!!!:wave:

Hellllllllllllllloooooo Everyone!!
animated-smileys-3_zps0f6hsqxb.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pissed! Some piece of shit stole my bank card info and tried to buy shit at a Walmart in texas! Fucker ....!

Vape on
Get yourself one of those RFID scanner sleeves to put your cards in Bori. Or the aluminum wallet. About 6.00 @ Walgreens. If anyone with a purse with a scanner inside gets within 10 feet of you and the card is not protected they got you. Till then put your cards in aluminum foil & put a rubber band around them.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Get yourself one of those RFID scanner sleeves to put your cards in Bori. Or the aluminum wallet. About 6.00 @ Walgreens. If anyone with a purse with a scanner inside gets within 10 feet of you and the card is not protected they got you. Till then put your cards in aluminum foil & put a rubber band around them.

The newer cards with the chips prevent that, don't they?

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors