Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well we like that!
d3c9c7a89e55634f766ff74787f6f9bb.jpg

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is my signature

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Let me ask you, are you typing that each time or have you gone to the feature Signature to imbed it, looks like you type it each time.
At the top of the page put your cursor on your avatar, you will see a dropdown and click signature.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me ask you, are you typing that each time or have you gone to the feature Signature to imbed it, looks like you type it each time.
At the top of the page put your cursor on your avatar, you will see a dropdown and click signature.
I did it in the signature feature. I changed it when I stayed using Tapatalk.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cook all of those every single day and manage to burn myself every single day. Pretty looking mostly. But every now and then the deep fryer likes to bite me really hard

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
I don't think even you Guys will believe this. Normal activity is the Wife being pissed at Us. I Chewed Wifeys ass for fryin' bacon wearing an apron that was tied around her waist. Don't get any grease burns on them Jugs Girl. It was a good day. :shades:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think even you Guys will believe this. Normal activity is the Wife being pissed at Us. I Chewed Wifeys ass for fryin' bacon wearing an apron that was tied around her waist. Don't get any grease burns on them Jugs Girl. It was a good day. :shades:
All those pin ups showing women cooking in nothing but an apron... Yeah they ain't cooking bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors