Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi PAV!!!!:wave:

Hellllllllllllllloooooo Everyone!!
animated-smileys-3_zps0f6hsqxb.gif
Good afternoon Whiskey:coffee:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That moment it's raining when you're driving and you hope it comes down hard enough you can turn the wipers up and get the bugs off the windshield I really need to go get this thing washed
Oh Girl, if you ever get the car washed, put Rain X on the windshield. The bugs don't stick as bad. rotflmao :shades: I also use it on my face shield & Shades to keep them from fogging up. :cool:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Girl, if you ever get the car washed, put Rain X on the windshield. The bugs don't stick as bad. rotflmao :shades: I also use it on my face shield & Shades to keep them from fogging up. :cool:
I know I love that stuff. I just haven't had a day with no rain that I had time to do it yet.

Rain-X Windshield wiper fluid. I use it exclusively down here, for the rainy season and B52 sized bug splats. It gets applied everytime you wash the windshield. I don't need to use wipers most of the time in our daily blinding deluges in summer.:yes:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rain-X Windsield wiper fluid. I use it exclusively down here, for the rainy season and B52 sized bug splats. It gets applied everytime you wash the windshield. I don't need to use wipers most of the time in our daily blinding deluges in summer.:yes:
Pffffft it's been raining every day since I bought the damn car almost. And yes I know you told me to get it washed it's only been since March that's not too bad

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rain-X Windshield wiper fluid. I use it exclusively down here, for the rainy season and B52 sized bug splats. It gets applied everytime you wash the windshield. I don't need to use wipers most of the time in our daily blinding deluges in summer.:yes:
Wife & I were truckin' in lower Illinois one spring driving a cab over Peterbuilt when our windshield turned yellow. We hit a cloud of Butterfly's. When we stopped the whole front of the tractor as covered so bad could not see the color of the truck.:cry: That shit is hard to get off. :mad: Without Rain X we would have wrecked.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wife & I were truckin' in lower Illinois one spring driving a cab over Peterbuilt when our windshield turned yellow. We hit a cloud of Butterfly's. When we stopped the whole front of the tractor as covered so bad could not see the color of the truck.:cry: That shit is hard to get off. :mad:
The love bugs get that bad down here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wife & I were truckin' in lower Illinois one spring driving a cab over Peterbuilt when our windshield turned yellow. We hit a cloud of Butterfly's. When we stopped the whole front of the tractor as covered so bad could not see the color of the truck.:cry: That shit is hard to get off. :mad: Without Rain X we would have wrecked.
In Illinois I am surprised it wasn't pollution

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors