Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear that, sounds very promising
Hello folks:):wave:

I agree, and I was very pleased to see, when I went to check her bowl and her box, that she had finished her breakfast, so apparently she got some appetite back. She still seems a little subdued, but she's purring when I pet her, and wandering around between the sliding glass doors and a couple of her "cat traps", having a curlup or a sit in each for a little while. She just came and lay down here beside me, where she can keep an eye out of the sliding doors, and she seemed to lay herself down very carefully, so I'm still not really sure, maybe she's got a tummy ache, or she got into a fight? She and that feral long-haired tuxedo I call Sylvester are always yowling at each other, so a fight is possible. We don't find any wounds, but maybe she exerted muscles that her little lazy self isn't used to using. :D

Andria

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'm done. Got everything vaping I ever wanted. Went $6.16 over the three hundred I set for myself. I am going to miss shopping but it is what it is. I sent a msg to a Voo doo lady in New Orleans asking for some help with some Rats. Waiting for her reply. :shades:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I did some totals on my vaping cost. Two years of vaping has cost me 760.00 Stinky's would have cost me about 6787.00 I saved 5327.00 This within 20.00 Not bad when I factor in I am alive to tell my Family about it. & I have about 15 years worth of Juice that is yet to be made. :bliss:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sign off time Have a good one everyone!!!
kih_zpsed7zrxkc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors