Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello jimi, feeling ok today. Bought 260.00 & change worth of vape gear last night. Already shipped. So the winged Monkeys can't do shit about it. Hope your doin' good also!
Yes I am thanks for asking, I need to stock a few things too. This kind of shit always happens when I am low on cash but I think there is still a little time left, I hope. This whole thing just sucks!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Honest, the last time I was this fomin' @ the mouth pissed is when the national speed limit was dropped to 55. I want to walk in their front door & start whippin' ass & finish when I get to the rear exit. But I'm old & crippled, so I can't.
Well if you decide to pick me up on your way maybe between us two crips we can kick a little ass.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know damn well they are. I have a friend that grows tobacco for them. He has told me as much. Big Tobacco has no qualms about bribing anyone it can to produce profits for their product. Problem is... Most American voters are too fuckin' stupid too see it. Obummer voted into office, Twice! Do I really need to say more?:cuss2:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The sad part of it is they have been killing people for over 100 yrs with their stinkies. I can remember when I was a kid seeing a Lucky Strike commercial where they said Lucky Strike was a healthy Cigarette the saying was "smoke Lucky Strikes to improve your health", yeah right more like to improve their profits.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone,,, quick drive-by today. Had my hairs did this morning and now gotta get ready for work. Three more
Hope you all have a fabulous day!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HiYa Kimber my friend there is light at the end of the tunnel. Wishing all the luck on your new job and a happy time in Vegas, Wait maybe you'll win enough to just retire, I hope.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Andria my friend hope your kitty gets well.

Yeah... we aren't really *certain* that she's sick, but she didn't eat anything yesterday, and acted a bit weird after she finally turned up last night. So I'm keeping her in, watching her closely. She seems a bit more normal this morning, purring, talking to me a little, and my husband said she ate a few bites of her breakfast... so we're hoping that whatever it is, is minor and she gets over it quickly. She's our baby!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors