Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Update:
My mom passed today at 4:38p PT..exactly 4 days after my Dad..Now both my parents are gone...got double funerals to deal with, but cancer is not causing her anymore pain and I like to think she is now in a better place with my dad..thx for all the support and prayers here in the corner....Jimmy

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that Break sending my condolences and prayers to you and your family.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi guys!!!! I just wanted to pick your brains about what I should buy as a mod next..preferably a box mod of some sort that will stand the test of time since all this fda cap has happened. I love clouds but I love flavor more. I don't build so if you have tank suggestions that would be great too! I was looking at the ipv5, kanger drop squiggle thingy, maybe segeli?

Vape on
A friend just bought a SnowWolf 75w and says it's the best mod ever,, she had her Kanger up to 50w and the SW fires the same tank at about 25w and her battery is lasting 2 days. IDK what the difference is but she says she'll never use her Kanger again. I have a couple Sigelie's too and they're also really good.
I have the IPV5 and I love this thing. Goes up to 200w and the battery life is really good. Mine last all day and I vape anywhere from 50-140w depending on which atty I'm using. As for tanks, my personal fave is the Uwell Crown for premade coils. The .5 and .25 coils are both great. I think that the .25 has a bit of an edge though. I would love to find out your final decision though. Good luck in your search. I love shopping for new vape gear

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
I second the Crown. I love the .25 coils a lot but the .5s are good too. Holds a lot of juice too.
I hear you. But, once you figure it out a simple coil takes 15-20mins to set up (like start to vape), and then just rewicking every 5 days or so, and replace the coil once a month. But, again I hear you, and fiddling the first time you might be in for an hour while you curse and leak juice and :gaah:. Just know there are tons of great guides out there and good advice here if you ever do give it a whirl. The good news is wire and wick will never go away, too universal in use (I buy cotton pads made for make-up application/removal, and wire I've got some made for jewelry from Beadalon, so no link to vaping).
I've had a horrible time with rebuilding... Frustrating as hell!! I've been working at it for over a month and think I FINALLY got the hang of it. Rebuilt my Serpent and my Melo yesterday and no leaks!! I feel like I could stock up on a couple more rebuildable tanks now that I've got it figured out.

Stocking up,,, yeah, Nicotine River, Bull city, and VapeMall. Nic and flavors. Probly more after vacation.

Gotta head to work.. Have a great day everyone!!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just love being me. I was @ Kroger when I saw a Woman looking under the hood of her car. I asked her what was wrong. She said her battery was dead. No problem, just stand next to your car so no one takes this parking place, while I go get my car. She did. I think she almost peed herself when she saw a baby blue hearse pull in next to her car. Opened the side door & got my jumper cables, got her car started. The cable was loose on her car. She had a look on her face no words can explain. Thanked me several times. The look on her face was worth more than money could buy. :shades:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys!!!! I just wanted to pick your brains about what I should buy as a mod next..preferably a box mod of some sort that will stand the test of time since all this fda cap has happened. I love clouds but I love flavor more. I don't build so if you have tank suggestions that would be great too! I was looking at the ipv5, kanger drop squiggle thingy, maybe segeli?

Vape on
My personal favorites right now is the RX200 because of the 3 18650 batteries, cheap price and long battery life. There is a pre order for the RX200s just a few improvements. My favorite tank right now is the Smok TFV4 5ml full kit. Lots of coil choices for the tank very reliable. Just my own preferences as of now.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just love being me. I was @ Kroger when I saw a Woman looking under the hood of her car. I asked her what was wrong. She said her battery was dead. No problem, just stand next to your car so no one takes this parking place, while I go get my car. She did. I think she almost peed herself when she saw a baby blue hearse pull in next to her car. Opened the side door & got my jumper cables, got her car started. The cable was loose on her car. She had a look on her face no words can explain. Thanked me several times. The look on her face was worth more than money could buy. :shades:

You get her number?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey gang. Haven't been around in a few days; busy weekend! Went to see my mom yesterday of course, but Saturday was taken up with spending our fed tax refund. :D

Got a new gas water heater to be installed one day this week; got this new 48" LED smart TV (Samsung!):
new48inchsmarttv.jpg

And, I have finally entered the 21st century and gotten a mobile phone!
mynewtoy.jpg

:D :) :D :) :D

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Off work and I found my
2cf6a0deeee81b4aba7d5cb0aa5a385d.jpg

"So uhm, if you ain't fucking with rittz, pretty much you ain't top of the line!"

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors