Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Whatever. I gotta get some sleep. Tomorrows gunna be some decent weather, so maby when i get home frome work ill mess with the carbs a little bit on the bike. Has a high idle issue. So close. Only minor adjustments left to do on this thing.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Break-19, I understand your loss. My dad and stepmom passed on the same day. The coming days will be horribly painful for you and I know how much it sucks. It's been 10 years since then. I still miss them like crazy, but it's gotten a bit easier. The pain you feel today will ease, it will take time. Be grateful that you are close with your sisters. You need each other right now. Let them be there for you, be there for them, as well. It's really difficult to express in words how truly sorry I am. If you believe in something better beyond the world we know, try to find some solace in that. Even if only they believed in it, they can find their peace now. I know your heart hurts. I'm truly sorry.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Break-19, I understand your loss. My dad and stepmom passed on the same day. The coming days will be horribly painful for you and I know how much it sucks. It's been 10 years since then. I still miss them like crazy, but it's gotten a bit easier. The pain you feel today will ease, it will take time. Be grateful that you are close with your sisters. You need each other right now. Let them be there for you, be there for them, as well. It's really difficult to express in words how truly sorry I am. If you believe in something better beyond the world we know, try to find some solace in that. Even if only they believed in it, they can find their peace now. I know your heart hurts. I'm truly sorry.
Thank you very much for that Huck, the sorrow I feel right now can't be expressed in words, but I do find comfort in folks like you, who care enough to reply with sharing their own personal loss..I know I'm not alone... Appreciate it Huck,

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Break-19 I'm truly sorry for what you are going through my friend. Know that you are in my thoughts and my prayers and those of people you don't even know. I've never lost a patent myself, but have lost one that was like my own sister.

I didn't open up to anybody during that time and it truly ate me up inside for a very long time. I still think of her often and it's been almost 10 years.

If you have things that you need to get off of your chest, confide in someone. Don't make the same mistakes I did bud.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning from Lancaster Pa! Dog show will be in full swing today! Last night they had the "puppy matches". The babies learning how to be show dogs. It was so adorable! The pictures are of Rottweilers all under 9 months of age...the baby is only 12 weeks old. Too much cuteness!
9c81bb21a6927e562c702c31006ffc50.jpg

2620c678151e1842cdd8801b61021da9.jpg

909163d0c3ec242d13ddd2da06897083.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update:
My mom passed today at 4:38p PT..exactly 4 days after my Dad..Now both my parents are gone...got double funerals to deal with, but cancer is not causing her anymore pain and I like to think she is now in a better place with my dad..thx for all the support and prayers here in the corner....Jimmy

So sorry Break ,much love and prayers headed your way<3

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update:
My mom passed today at 4:38p PT..exactly 4 days after my Dad..Now both my parents are gone...got double funerals to deal with, but cancer is not causing her anymore pain and I like to think she is now in a better place with my dad..thx for all the support and prayers here in the corner....Jimmy

I'm sorry Jimmy, You are right, mom is in a better place and she is with dad. If you need anything......

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors