Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1477381_10202630362226439_438220146_n_zpsraevil7z.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a surprise :mad: Went to my freedom smokes as I thought I would pick up some more Nicotine & Wham. The nic I have always paid $40.00 for is now $69.95! Any of My Family know who sells Nicotine that ain't out to screw us?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got a surprise :mad: Went to my freedom smokes as I thought I would pick up some more Nicotine & Wham. The nic I have always paid $40.00 for is now $69.95! Any of My Family know who sells Nicotine that ain't out to screw us?
Saddle Vaper tech "had TH nic" for 25.00 a liter but I think they are out, don't know if they will be getting more or not, Hartland would be a good place to look theirs was 45.00, everyone is panicing so who knows for sure

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saddle Vaper tech "had TH nic" for 25.00 a liter but I think they are out, don't know if they will be getting more or not, Hartland would be a good place to look theirs was 45.00, everyone is panicing so who knows for sure
Thanks jimi, it's not a panic buy for me, I have 4 L already. Bought my first atomizer from MFS & thought my last purchase of vaping material would be kool if it was them. Kind of feel like the people on the Titanic in a way, I know it's coming & there ain't shit I can do about it. :xD:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks jimi, it's not a panic buy for me, I have 4 L already. Bought my first atomizer from MFS & thought my last purchase of vaping material would be kool if it was them. Kind of feel like the people on the Titanic in a way, I know it's coming & there ain't shit I can do about it. :xD:
Yeah it really sucks, I was going to get an extra liter @Vaper tech because theirs is the best IMO but checked this morning and they were out.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt I will live long enough to use all I have now. At my present rate of consumption I would be about 75 when I run out. I'm reasonably sure I won't live that long. Even now I have far out lived any male in my family line ever. :devil:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck every single person who takes their woman out for mother's day. Your all fucking dickfaces.
Cook at home for your woman.
Nough Said.

Other news. We did $11k in business today for our shift alone. Had a line out the door all day long. No-one wanted to do anything besides hold up walls

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck every single person who takes their woman out for mother's day. Your all fucking dickfaces.
Cook at home for your woman.
Nough Said.

Other news. We did $11k in business today for our shift alone. Had a line out the door all day long. No-one wanted to do anything besides hold up walls

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

I humbly apologize for all the culinarily dis-inclined shit heads, that provide you a paying vocation while enjoying the fruits thereof, and sparing loving mothers the subjugation of their finest hamburger helper creations to show their undying love.:D

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I humbly apologize for all the culinarily dis-inclined shit heads, that provide you a paying vocation while enjoying the fruits thereof, and sparing loving mothers the subjugation of their finest hamburger helper creations to show their undying love.:D
And what, preytell, is wrong with Hamburger Helper, exactly? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors