Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe in My Family. I believe in this Forum that Joe & Tiger provide. I don't believe in strangers telling me what is best for me. Going to do all I can to put the record straight. Vaping saves lives. Smoking kills. I love my life, Big Tobacco wants more Money. Easy enough for Me. :wait:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to get 4 more of both next week.
I wish I could afford to get anything. I'm barely making it and can't even get to order any more concentrates......which I really need. Already used over half of my FA Cola lol. Out was only a10ml bottle after all.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you hon. Wish I could rant it out. Sometimes I get like this and don't know why.

That's ok too we are here if you do want to. Or my inbox is always open.

There are so many ways to get through it. And relying on good peeps is the best way for me. Or sometimes it's just shaking it off and deciding to kick life's ass and keep going. Or sometimes it's as difficult as reminding myself I can get through the next 60 seconds. It happens

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Jimi can you have turkey bacon? I know "sacrilege :eek: " But Butterball Turkey bacon is actually the closest 'fake' bacon to the real thing. Like almost dead on. Maybe you can have some of that. :)
Hi @celticluvr my friend sadly I can't have it either because it is processed it's a bummer. Anyway are you ready for the gardening tip of the night? After your tomatoes are in take carrot seeds and broadcast them in your tomato rows, tomatoes love carrots makes the tomatoes happy and healthy. Carrots are good eating too.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are always here for each other. That is what family is all about.

That's ok too we are here if you do want to. Or my inbox is always open.

There are so many ways to get through it. And relying on good peeps is the best way for me. Or sometimes it's just shaking it off and deciding to kick life's ass and keep going. Or sometimes it's as difficult as reminding myself I can get through the next 60 seconds. It happens

That's adulting. Our parents were right, we just don't tell them so.
I really appreciate it you all. I get like this periodically. Sometimes it only lasts a few minutes and sometime it will last for days. I never know how long. It's really kinda frustrating. I'm always the strong one so it's more annoying to me than anything when I get like this.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really appreciate it you all. I get like this periodically. Sometimes it only lasts a few minutes and sometime it will last for days. I never know how long. It's really kinda frustrating. I'm always the strong one so it's more annoying to me than anything when I get like this.

God yeah that I understand seems to come out of nowhere sometimes just to knock ya down. If nothing else know you aren't alone

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry guys, you'll just have to forgive me. Been feeling REALLY depressed today.

I know the feeling well; I had a rough patch last week myself, when all this shit hit the fan about the FDA. But they can fuck off and die. I've got 2L in the freezer, rebuildable attys, 5 regulated mods and 2 mechs. They can fucking bite me.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors