Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's yummy..if you don't want something sweet Google black and tan and it's Guinness with another type of beer which I can't remember and it also separates when poured before Guinness. ..cheers my friend! I'm off to meet the sandman...good night!

Vape on
It's Guinness & Bass

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
e3a833e2bb11b8964bff590944511171.jpg

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning all! Finally caught up on my sleep! Had a great time at the national dog show. My boy did very well. As soon as I get the show pictures in the mail I will post them. Lukah won his class of 18-24 month males. The next day he took best in breed and on the final day it was very close! It came down between him and a gorgeous female....the female won best in show and Lukah took best of opposites. Overall very proud of my boy! He spent a lot of time crated and he still behaved in the ring....mostly. We are going back tomorrow for the rescue parade I have my female entered in and of course the banquet.

Sent from a pay phone

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning all! Finally caught up on my sleep! Had a great time at the national dog show. My boy did very well. As soon as I get the show pictures in the mail I will post them. Lukah won his class of 18-24 month males. The next day he took best in breed and on the final day it was very close! It came down between him and a gorgeous female....the female won best in show and Lukah took best of opposites. Overall very proud of my boy! He spent a lot of time crated and he still behaved in the ring....mostly. We are going back tomorrow for the rescue parade I have my female entered in and of course the banquet.

Sent from a pay phone
Good morning Skully. Congrats on Lukah's wins.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sent from a pay phone
Good Morning Skully my dear friend congrats to you and Lukah and good luck tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors