Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning corner
149c88928ae4004fa8bdfbf27ad55b2b.jpg
Found out my little 5 yr old nephew likes fishing! This is first fish ever, caught at a local pond on a ultra lite outfit baited with a kernal of corn, (we tried nightcrawlers but didn't get any bites)
I'm glad he enjoys fishing as it will be a lifelong pleasure, and make lifelong friendships sharing their passion..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Hey Jimmy
That photo perspective makes the fish look huge, or the nephew tiny.:D

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doing a little better with each passing day...thx for asking. .taking my 5 yr old nephew here fishing was a good experience, as my brother and I laughed hard watching little Drew landing that bluegill..how are you doing this morning?

Taking a kid fishing is as much fun as fishing yourself, it gets your mind off things. I love to catch bluegills and they taste soooo good. Glad to hear you're doing a little better my friend. I am still feeling funny inside hoping it goes away.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, every year the State of VA stocks them in Roanoke, about 175 miles west of me, people from all over the country swarm in to fish them. But a good number make it down stream to me feeding and growing all the way, if I can hook a 5-6 pounder would be great.
I hope you do! they're such a good fighter makes it so much fun.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taking a kid fishing is as much fun as fishing yourself, it gets your mind off things. I love to catch bluegills and they taste soooo good. Glad to hear you're doing a little better my friend. I am still feeling funny inside hoping it goes away.
So true..introducing a kid to fishing will help with staying out of trouble..as they say in the South, kids who hunt and fish don't steal and deal..of course that part of the South is in the Bible belt..those kids are raised on good family values and go to church on Sundays.. Hope you get feeling better soon

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup. Still raining. And hard now. Wont get on the bike today. Oh well, atleast i got it out of my system yesterday so its not all i can think about. Altho, im hooked. Ive started keepin an eye out for another bike. I havent even finished this one yet lol (gota adjust the valves and get the carbs tuned in)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup. Still raining. And hard now. Wont get on the bike today. Oh well, atleast i got it out of my system yesterday so its not all i can think about. Altho, im hooked. Ive started keepin an eye out for another bike. I havent even finished this one yet lol (gota adjust the valves and get the carbs tuned in)
Hi Boat my friend they are a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors