Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
33adaee56de8cb41a37ce0d376edeaf0.jpg

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good evening friends Quick hi since I have to get to bed. Must be up at 4:30am to head for the airport and on to Vegas!! Going to map out all the vape shops in Vegas while we're on the road in the morning. Just have to hope my peeps let me check out a few,, none of them vape so I'm a loner on this trip. Shit, I hope I have enough juice and gear packed! Have a great night guys,,, I'll be checking in from time to time this week,,, in between slots

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening friends Quick hi since I have to get to bed. Must be up at 4:30am to head for the airport and on to Vegas!! Going to map out all the vape shops in Vegas while we're on the road in the morning. Just have to hope my peeps let me check out a few,, none of them vape so I'm a loner on this trip. Shit, I hope I have enough juice and gear packed! Have a great night guys,,, I'll be checking in from time to time this week,,, in between slots

Good evening, Kimber. I hope you enjoy your trip to Vegas. We're expecting lots of pics when you return.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello there, @Spyg0at - that's an interesting looking tank mod from SMOK you have there. My lady and I have replaced o-rings, gaskets, etc. on our TFV4 tank mods; we've checked our TF-T8 coil heads for proper tightness, and made sure they were re-assembled with no cross-threading.

I believe that the sunlight from our trip that started on the East Coast, and ended in The Rockies - and, the higher altitude - has affected our TFV4 (Black) mods in some way... as I wrote from Liz and I this early morning, mine just drains completely out of the vents on the pedestal, necessitating a switch to my old Horizon Arctic...

Any ideas from anyone here, as well as yourself, @Spyg0at - would be gratefully appreciated. ;)

LW & Liz :hug:
What I've found is there's only two ways they leak. One is if the coil O ring is not there or not in the right place, and the biggest one that no one notices is on the threaded stem extending down from the top that the coil screws onto there is supposed to be an O ring right there where the threads meet the stop. I've used an O ring from an old coil like the smaller atlantis coils etc etc. It comes off when you clean it or sometimes it sticks to the coil when you change it and you end up throwing it away. My TVF4"s have been bulletproof as long as you know where to look for missing O rings. Hope this helps !

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yayyyy for Vegas! Have a blast and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

(Aka, the door is wide open )

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Idk I just got the Kbox platinum 60 from the breazy contest and so far I've seen no flaws. Now granted this is the first kanger product I've actually liked
they are getting better on the mod front as time goes on.
I used the protank line to get off cigs, and up until the topbox, wasn't a fan of their mods. the newer stuff is really getting refined and a much better product.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyway somewhat caught up. Left at & this morning and its 9:20 and I'm just getting home and didn't even get changed from work yet ! I think I missed my good morning post so good morning and good night all in one lol. Two 12 hr days ahead for the weekend. See ya in the am hopefully. Have a good night to all the midnight oil (and vape) burners !

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Took some mucinex pm with a few more shots of vodka. So i should be out like a light soon.

So on thst bombshell, goodnight

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Kimber my friend have a safe and fun trip and good luck on the slots, hope you win enough to retire.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I've found is there's only two ways they leak. One is if the coil O ring is not there or not in the right place, and the biggest one that no one notices is on the threaded stem extending down from the top that the coil screws onto there is supposed to be an O ring right there where the threads meet the stop. I've used an O ring from an old coil like the smaller atlantis coils etc etc. It comes off when you clean it or sometimes it sticks to the coil when you change it and you end up throwing it away. My TVF4"s have been bulletproof as long as you know where to look for missing O rings. Hope this helps !
Hi Breasy my friend hows it going buddy?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyway somewhat caught up. Left at & this morning and its 9:20 and I'm just getting home and didn't even get changed from work yet ! I think I missed my good morning post so good morning and good night all in one lol. Two 12 hr days ahead for the weekend. See ya in the am hopefully. Have a good night to all the midnight oil (and vape) burners !
You work to hard Breasy

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
4 hours of working in the kitchen getting the walls prepped and cut in for paint. I am exhausted.

The trip we took really knocked us on our rear ends. Especially after my surgeries, and Liz having her health issues. When we were only thirty minutes from our destination, Liz had a panic attack, and due to altitude - she was sick in the motel parking lot, as I checked us in...

We've got some work that will need to be done on our new home; due to Liz and I being handicapped, we'll be looking to anyone more experienced than we for tips and tricks. The closing on our new, but circa 1955 home happens in 13 days!

We're in awe. This is the location for the rest of our lives. We've got a wireless security system and service, a FLAGPOLE to hang a large 'Old Glory' upon, some gutter repairs, and an electric garage door panel that needs to be replaced, for the door opener to be able to open and close the garage door fully, and properly.

Three bedrooms upstairs, and two more down... over 3000 sq. ft. of usable space... Liz and I need to be pinched, just in case this is only a dream.

I will look to any of our Corner friends when it comes down to advice, for Liz and I.

We are humbled by this incredible gift from God. Mere words cannot express this feeling within the both of us. Of course, we love each other unconditionally.

It took the both of us what seems to be an interminable amount of time to find one another, and be blessed as we have been. We are so very grateful for everything happening in our lives.

It is, without a doubt, Bigger than anything that we've learned, or even experienced - in both of our lives.

Just as I wrote, we are - simply - in awe. :)

LW & Liz :idea:

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
On our Rockies trip - 1870 miles, in 4 days - we had company. A male Australian Shepherd, and a female Irish Setter/Chow mix. Click on the thumbnail to read one of their conversations - LW & Liz

cameringo_2016-04-30_114609-picsay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors