Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Worn out. Stressed out. Found so much shit today that hasn't been done.
I'm really hopeful that our "kitchen leader" gets his head out of his ass. He refused to train a new kid so I took over today. He cried and whined to the boss "why does Zach get to train someone? He's only worked here a month" I heard this and poked my head into the conversation with "I worked here for almost a year and a half. I trained the people who trained you, apparently I sucked at training them huh?" And walked off.

My manager came out laughing her ass off and said "you made him cry."

"Uh good. He needs to stop being a whiney lazy bitch and do his job or he's gonna learn the hard way. I may put him in a tote and stick his little ass in the freezer to chill off some"

My manager almost peed laughing at that one

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Hi itsme my friend you deserve to be kitchen leader , you're always there, always do your work and sometimes others work, you respect the customers and have a grasp of how it should be done! that's my opinion anyway. hows your arm buddy?

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi itsme my friend you deserve to be kitchen leader , you're always there, always do your work and sometimes others work, you respect the customers and have a grasp of how it should be done! that's my opinion anyway. hows your arm buddy?
Arms back to 100% buddy thanks for asking!
Feeling like a champion today lol

How you feeling today man?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got back. Put about 100 miles on the bike, hit a few hiccups but its not bad. I couldent be happier. I dont know how anyone wouldent want to ride.

Also, so many fucking morons out there....

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sadly I will have to wait till next payday. Got Griffin screws, wire and a coil for mom this paycheck. Soon, very soon.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
eBay is the place to get replacement grubs for the Griffin. I doubt the Dripbox will be $20 when you get your next check, BUT it'll still be a good bit less than $50

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LIES!!! ALL OF IT, OUTRIGHT FUCKING LIES!!!
no.gif

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Meh! kind of feeling funny all day really hoping it's just a bad day and not the end of the good streak I was on, thanks for asking buddy.
Ah man. Get back to normal again soon buddy!

Sorry it took a few moments to get back. The gf joined me in the shower

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors