Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember one day I got a bug up me arse to visit my folks. I rode from Jax, FL to Long Island, NY stopping only for gas and coffee. I didn't want to sit down for a few days..lol
My main joy after My Ol' Lady being with me was a good saddle. Long distance rides are hard on the body. Had my saddles made by a master leather smith. I'm almost ashamed how much he charged. I give him a Hundred more everytime. :shades:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
32 over 26

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Okay. That cues me in better on the general idea of making it. May order a spool of 30ga from TEMCo this next time around, if I can manage that and what looks like an emergency critter feed buy. Had also hoped to pre-order a Dripbox 160, may need to just get the 60 watt model instead. Don't know yet, s'life.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay. That cues me in better on the general idea of making it. May order a spool of 30ga from TEMCo this next time around, if I can manage that and what looks like an emergency critter feed buy. Had also hoped to pre-order a Dripbox 160, may need to just get the 60 watt model instead. Don't know yet, s'life.
I dig 2 battery Mods. Vape longer without battery hassle. I have so many Mods it's important

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
6F3B1DC4-7DF8-48F8-8916-793D279D344A_zpsinaxqlwc.jpg

Hello there, @Spyg0at - that's an interesting looking tank mod from SMOK you have there. My lady and I have replaced o-rings, gaskets, etc. on our TFV4 tank mods; we've checked our TF-T8 coil heads for proper tightness, and made sure they were re-assembled with no cross-threading.

I believe that the sunlight from our trip that started on the East Coast, and ended in The Rockies - and, the higher altitude - has affected our TFV4 (Black) mods in some way... as I wrote from Liz and I this early morning, mine just drains completely out of the vents on the pedestal, necessitating a switch to my old Horizon Arctic...

Any ideas from anyone here, as well as yourself, @Spyg0at - would be gratefully appreciated. ;)

LW & Liz :hug:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello there, @Spyg0at - that's an interesting looking tank mod from SMOK you have there. My lady and I have replaced o-rings, gaskets, etc. on our TFV4 tank mods; we've checked our TF-T8 coil heads for proper tightness, and made sure they were re-assembled with no cross-threading.

I believe that the sunlight from our trip that started on the East Coast, and ended in The Rockies - and, the higher altitude - has affected our TFV4 (Black) mods in some way... as I wrote from Liz and I this early morning, mine just drains completely out of the vents on the pedestal, necessitating a switch to my old Horizon Arctic...

Any ideas from anyone here, as well as yourself, @Spyg0at - would be gratefully appreciated. ;)

There's a Big Dog. Howdy LW, break a leg! Yes Elroy, amps go that loud. EZ rider. :shades:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I can almost guarantee it is a chimney o-ring or a bottom gasket around the coil. I had an issue once and replaced the chimney o-ring. Never had it again. This tank expander fits perfect. I am going back to my B&M tonight or tomorrow and I want to know where they get them from. I'll post up info if I can get it. I am fairly certain it is a local KY or IN guy who makes them,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi @LOveWerks and Liz my friends I wish I had an answer for you but I don't you might try starting a thread under tanks in the mods and accessories section someone there might have an answer for you buddy.

LOveWerks

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can almost guarantee it is a chimney o-ring or a bottom gasket around the coil. I had an issue once and replaced the chimney o-ring. Never had it again. This tank expander fits perfect. I am going back to my B&M tonight or tomorrow and I want to know where they get them from. I'll post up info if I can get it. I am fairly certain it is a local KY or IN guy who makes them,

Thanks, @Spyg0at - it looks like we're going back to the storage unit to dig all of our mods, gaskets and o-rings out - the o-rings we used MAY HAVE been used, already - Liz and I being the pack rats that we are... the bottoms of the TF-T8s are loosely attached, and we've tried coaxing a bit more of the gasket out, with no success :( ...

Let me know via PM, or here in the thread what you've talked about - by the way, Sweet-Vapes Black Cherry Max VG juice has turned our motel room into a Money Blessing spray advert...

The bathroom fan is running rotfl... :tantrum:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Worn out. Stressed out. Found so much shit today that hasn't been done.
I'm really hopeful that our "kitchen leader" gets his head out of his ass. He refused to train a new kid so I took over today. He cried and whined to the boss "why does Zach get to train someone? He's only worked here a month" I heard this and poked my head into the conversation with "I worked here for almost a year and a half. I trained the people who trained you, apparently I sucked at training them huh?" And walked off.

My manager came out laughing her ass off and said "you made him cry."

"Uh good. He needs to stop being a whiney lazy bitch and do his job or he's gonna learn the hard way. I may put him in a tote and stick his little ass in the freezer to chill off some"

My manager almost peed laughing at that one

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just looking at a Dropbox 60 at the B&M. They have them for $50. I am seriously considering one. Never had a squonk and really interested in one. Think that will be a good first one. Sorry about the short reply earlier too. Was time to get my son LOL.

LOveWerks

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"No matter where I cuff the carrot, I prefer Dos Equis."

Too freakin' funny. It's definitely Friday! Tonight - brats on the grill, compliments of my son-in-law (he's GREAT on an outdoor grill, and since our Colorado arrival - I believe I've made sandwiches - ONCE).

Yep. Lovin' The Rockies :) .

LW & Liz (chuckle)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was just looking at a Dropbox 60 at the B&M. They have them for $50. I am seriously considering one. Never had a squonk and really interested in one. Think that will be a good first one. Sorry about the short reply earlier too. Was time to get my son LOL.

You can get one for almost half that price online

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors