Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After what seemed like hours I picked out a new MOD. This one comes with a tank. Works great!
e287934ba87be8383707afc6bdfe469d.jpg

Sent from a pay phone
Hi Skully my dear friend, It looks good too. How are you doing today?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I cryed just a little this morning over the loss of my wife. It don't get better, & it never stops hurtin'. Been 11 years.
:hug: we're all here with ya.

HiYa Huck my dear friend hows your day going? Good I hope.
Allergies are winning today, SO FAR. I'm fighting back, though. How are ya Jimi?

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Family. Just another day of my broken heart. Don't feel sorry for me. I don't. Death of our Daughter sealed the deal. I'm a functional insane person. Not dangerous unless provoked. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

:hug:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HiYa Tyger my dear friend how are you doing? good I hope.

I'm well, thank you for asking! I hope the very same for you @Jimi <3

Hi Mrs. Joe. Thanks we believe in you because you believe in us.

In my estimation, anyone in physical or emotional pain, that keeps on fighting the good fight every day despite it, is a hero. Keep your chin up @Saddletramp1200 .... you're someone's inspiration. :blowkiss:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I cryed just a little this morning over the loss of my wife. It don't get better, & it never stops hurtin'. Been 11 years.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

I still feel that way sometimes about my grandfather, 31 yrs later. He was the one who taught me what unconditional love really means -- even when I was in jail, he was there every weekend with money and cigarettes. I know he was very disappointed in me, but he never let it show; he just loved me. I've seen some pics of my grandmother as a young girl, and I resemble her to an *eerie* degree; I've often wondered if that was why he was so partial to me, over his other 10 grandchildren. He taught me my multiplication tables; he taught me to drive; and even though he was a staunch christian, he taught me that it's ok to question, because that's why god gave us good sense.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Bird my friend how you doing buddy?
I'm ok, Jimi.
just got home from the vet.
I was leaving this morning and my baby kitteh tried tunning between my front and rear wheels and she didn't quite make it.
she's ok, but I took he to the vet to make sure; because, she made a loud angry cat noise, and was limping.
luckily she's not hurt, but learned why NOT to run between the wheels anymore

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still feel that way sometimes about my grandfather, 31 yrs later. He was the one who taught me what unconditional love really means -- even when I was in jail, he was there every weekend with money and cigarettes. I know he was very disappointed in me, but he never let it show; he just loved me. I've seen some pics of my grandmother as a young girl, and I resemble her to an *eerie* degree; I've often wondered if that was why he was so partial to me, over his other 10 grandchildren. He taught me my multiplication tables; he taught me to drive; and even though he was a staunch christian, he taught me that it's ok to question, because that's why god gave us good sense.

Andria
Hi Andria my friend how are you doing

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In my estimation, anyone in physical or emotional pain, that keeps on fighting the good fight every day despite it, is a hero. Keep your chin up @Saddletramp1200 .... you're someone's inspiration.
One of the nicest things I've read. That is sooo sweet.
just got home from the vet.
I was leaving this morning and my baby kitteh tried tunning between my front and rear wheels and she didn't quite make it.
she's ok, but I took he to the vet to make sure; because, she made a loud angry cat noise, and was limping.
luckily she's not hurt, but learned why NOT to run between the wheels anymore
Oh wow! I'm glad she's ok, and that you survived the heart attack. Been there done that.

Not really feeling to good today don't know what it is just feeling funny inside, thanks for asking. I am hoping it will pass I have had a pretty good streak going hate to spoil it.
I hate to hear that Jimi, I really do. :hug:
Yeah, I'm taking sudafed. chlortrimeton and migraine medicine. Tis the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors