Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Had a rough night. Up every hour or so. Feel in a little better with the extra strong mucinex and Dayquil severe in me.

Oh, FUCK RAIN!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't make up my mind! Might get the IPV5...the cuboid looks nice and sounds good but joyetech sucks for battery life. Sigh, I just don't know what to get.
Well I have the IPV5. I love it. I vape anywhere from 60-140w and I can vape all day long. I change my batteries after work and let them charge, but never have a problem. It's a good solid mod

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dunno if time really heals... it's sort of more like a narcotic, it puts a little distance between you and the pain. But the pain can still jump up and surprise you, even decades later... At least it's not quite as devastating after some time passes.

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@RatRacer they're having a crazy ass sale
120ml only $10.99! |This Weekend Only! | Free Shipping! | Great Reviews | Premium e-Liquid
Our weekly sale starts in a few minutes :) Here's the details!

All 120ml bottles are $10.99! Got a coupon? No problem! Still ships free!!
MadPack 3X 120ml $29.99!
Breathing Fog Pack 5X 120ml $48.99!
All orders ship free, if you spend $30 or more, your order is upgraded to USPS 2nd day priority mail!
Any orders placed Friday, Saturday and before 5PM on Sunday, will ship Monday, guaranteed!

New flavors rolling out this weekend, The Donut Factory. Build your own glazed and stuffed donut vape!
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?posts/1143632/

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno if time really heals... it's sort of more like a narcotic, it puts a little distance between you and the pain. But the pain can still jump up and surprise you, even dacades later... At least it's not quite as devastating after some time passes.

Andria
The last 5yrs has been the best relationship I've ever had with my Dad..I'm thankful for that as it was rocky at times..I look around in this small house he built for me separately from the big house on his property for me..as he wanted a place I could live in the rest of my life..no mortgage payment, just my electric bill and cut the weeds once in a while..my dad really loved me, and I'm missing him terribly.. Step Mom was good to to me too, accepted me as her own son..I was treated with love and respect from her..I miss her too, especially those home cooked sit down dinners..thx for your reply :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@RatRacer they're having a crazy ass sale
120ml only $10.99! |This Weekend Only! | Free Shipping! | Great Reviews | Premium e-Liquid
Our weekly sale starts in a few minutes :) Here's the details!

All 120ml bottles are $10.99! Got a coupon? No problem! Still ships free!!
MadPack 3X 120ml $29.99!
Breathing Fog Pack 5X 120ml $48.99!
All orders ship free, if you spend $30 or more, your order is upgraded to USPS 2nd day priority mail!
Any orders placed Friday, Saturday and before 5PM on Sunday, will ship Monday, guaranteed!

New flavors rolling out this weekend, The Donut Factory. Build your own glazed and stuffed donut vape!
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?posts/1143632/
Whoa! Thanks!

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors