Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well , Its that time again, see you folks in the morning!! Good night:)
tumblr_nr161vDuKD1qz7t0xo1_1280_zpssszagraq.jpg
Good night Whiskey. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here you go Jimi.

Scrapple, also known by the Pennsylvania Dutch name panhaas or "pan rabbit," is traditionally a mush of pork scraps and trimmings combined with cornmeal and wheat flour, often buckwheat flour, and spices. The mush is formed into a semi-solid congealed loaf, and slices of the scrapple are then pan-fried before serving. Scraps of meat left over from butchering, not used or sold elsewhere, were made into scrapple to avoid waste. Scrapple is best known as a rural American food of the Mid-Atlantic states. Scrapple and panhaas are commonly considered an ethnic food of the Pennsylvania Dutch, including the Mennonites and Amish. Scrapple is found in supermarkets throughout the region in both fresh and frozen refrigerated cases.
Well, at least that makes it sound better,You can't imagine what I pictured.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, worked on the bike a litgle bit. Just did enough to get her ready to cruse around a little bit. Then i took a massive dose of nyquilllll so im passin out, ill cya all tomorrow probably lsster tho i busy in mornin

So on that bombshel goodnigght

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Greetings everyone! Call me a slacker but there's no catching up with over 500 posts. That'll teach me to be busy! I hope you all are doing well

My last night at work. How is it possible to be so sad and excited at the same time?? My evening shift girls are coming to my house for a little wine-fest after work tonight. Three bottles chillin in the fridge. If any of them cry I'll smack em!!! Got a nice send-off from the day shift peeps,, made me cry. I WILL miss them but time to move on.

Did I miss anything major??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Greetings everyone! Call me a slacker but there's no catching up with over 500 posts. That'll teach me to be busy! I hope you all are doing well

My last night at work. How is it possible to be so sad and excited at the same time?? My evening shift girls are coming to my house for a little wine-fest after work tonight. Three bottles chillin in the fridge. If any of them cry I'll smack em!!! Got a nice send-off from the day shift peeps,, made me cry. I WILL miss them but time to move on.

Did I miss anything major??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes you did. I am alone in my house bored for 2 weeks.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors