Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Enjoy Kimber!
That one day should net you 4 wks unemployment, foodstamps and WIC. Maybe some housing assistance even, the way our gov't handouts work.:D
LMAO!! Too true Rat!!!
Just enough time for a quick good night. I hate when it's this busy. Wish I could catch up and check out the daily shenannigans (didn't spell that right) See ya for a quickie in the am ! LMAO
He said quickie

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good night to all of you. I'm bummed. Liz's SMOK TFV4 has a slow internal leak; mine can't hold a drop, thanks to frying under the Kansas sun on the way out here.

I whipped out my old-but-scratchless Horizon Arctic, and filled it with Wet Stache 80/20 Fruit Cream Custard.

The little SOB still makes clouds. It'll have to hold me over until the first of June.

If anyone has any knowledge about any of the new 5 ml tank atomizers that are better-constructed than our two TFV4s that have become canniballized for parts in the last six months, Liz and I are interested in any good ideas from our Corner Family - cost no object. Love ya's -

LW & Liz :hug:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"Pratice your skill at arms diligently and with proper intent, seeking excellence in all endeavors"

Mornin folks. I'm outta here for a while now. Gotta go cook bacon to bring home bacon

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good night to all of you. I'm bummed. Liz's SMOK TFV4 has a slow internal leak; mine can't hold a drop, thanks to frying under the Kansas sun on the way out here.

I whipped out my old-but-scratchless Horizon Arctic, and filled it with Wet Stache 80/20 Fruit Cream Custard.

The little SOB still makes clouds. It'll have to hold me over until the first of June.

If anyone has any knowledge about any of the new 5 ml tank atomizers that are better-constructed than our two TFV4s that have become canniballized for parts in the last six months, Liz and I are interested in any good ideas from our Corner Family - cost no object. Love ya's -

LW & Liz :hug:
Good night LW&Liz. Rest well my friends.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Morninggggggggggg
tumblr_njaaohU1eo1trxee1o1_500_zps6x7hrc05.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors