Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya......but still.....GOTTA be better than SlowTech:wait:. Stupid little FKN Pico (that I waited over a month for) is DEFECTIVE!:gaah: Drains battery QUICK....and I have it LOCKED in @ 60 watts, and it likes to jump up to the full 75 watts.......BY ITSELF:mad: (It happens sporadically) . They want me to send a FKN video to show them the problem with it. What a bunch of BULL :poop:!
Oh say that's not so:eek: so far mine have worked like charms

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If any of you ever want to feel like you droped Removed, watch a show called superjail. Its insanity. Its basicly if you put your mind in a blender with a mountain lion levels of pants shitingly crazy.
Edited your post , take a gander at #1 >>>

Rules:

Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb/CBD related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/CBD references in comments please or in a user name.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated, including in a user name.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No affiliate, referral links or hot linked memes, and pics are permitted. Also no raffles are to be sold for profit or otherwise including GoFundMe links. Please contact an Admin about legal 501c3 Charity raffles or any other types.

6. No pictures or videos of TRUE violence against people or animals.

7. All above rules also apply to your avatar pic.

8. Threads, and Posts must be in the appropriate sections. Please NO spamming outside the appropriate sections, moderators will move or delete it, and issue warning points. If there is no appropriate section for your thread or post that is unrelated to vaping e-cigs then more then likely it does not belong in the forum.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edited your post , take a gander at #1 >>>

Rules:

Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb/CBD related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/CBD references in comments please or in a user name.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated, including in a user name.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No affiliate, referral links or hot linked memes, and pics are permitted. Also no raffles are to be sold for profit or otherwise including GoFundMe links. Please contact an Admin about legal 501c3 Charity raffles or any other types.

6. No pictures or videos of TRUE violence against people or animals.

7. All above rules also apply to your avatar pic.

8. Threads, and Posts must be in the appropriate sections. Please NO spamming outside the appropriate sections, moderators will move or delete it, and issue warning points. If there is no appropriate section for your thread or post that is unrelated to vaping e-cigs then more then likely it does not belong in the forum.
Just like a Shrimp boat with a physo captain. Been there, done that. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The boat I was on hauled more than anyone I have ever seen. The Owner/Captain was crazy. We stayed out two weeks. No cussin', no fartin' no fowl odors, no complainin' & if it might make you happy, none of that too. Wheel watch is the penalty for rules infractions. If I don't hear you say your prayers before you rack in, wheel duty. This is Gods boat. I'm God. Made more than my Parents in three months. He was crazy, but a hell of a fisherman. ;)

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the 213. Just didn't have that much jingle. If it's still on the market next month, I will go for it. Should be lower in cost by then. I really want one of the tubes for my tfv4. :shades:
Keep a eye on e-cig.com, they show it for 71.50, use code 5off4u for 5%off. They are currently out of stock but that's the best price on the net.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well... I did. :D I've gotten old enough that I thoroughly enjoy sleeping.... in my 20s, my motto was "I'll sleep when I'm dead." :D

Andria
Luv the concept. Worked well to 50. I had a case of beer & a chicken for the grill. Think the chicken is in her freezer. :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors