Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Know that all too well.

Any lenses come with that, or body only?
Olympus abandoned me, and not into the Micro stuff, so I need to jump mfg.
I have it listed on "the Bay". The standard 18-55 VR lens, and a 55-200mm VR lens, I'm including with the camera body.....and some other "goodies". Listing # is 201580260647.....if you know anybody that's looking. I'd take $399 for it.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Jimi

Update
--Carrot seeds are in around the planted tomatoes.
--Tomato sprouts will get acclimated soon.
--Got some epsom salt.
--Due to the poor showing from the lavendar and rosemary seeds, I started over. Six eggs for each, three seeds per egg. Grow light.
--Goal is two rosemary plants and two lavendars. Going to make DIY potting mix. Because I can.

Edit: Please note that I never spell lavender correctly.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's them! However, I would buy you one and ship it to you before i'd see you pay $25 for one. My shop pays $5 each for them and sells them for $10.

And as for seeing the juice level-
E19FF546-D054-46EA-8DEF-16FC57D47B18_zpsguceqcbu.jpg
Light bulb! You could buy & sell them at a modest profit. :) just saying

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Jimi

Update
--Carrot seeds are in around the planted tomatoes.
--Tomato sprouts will get acclimated soon.
--Got some epsom salt.
--Due to the poor showing from the lavendar and rosemary seeds, I started over. Six eggs for each, three seeds per egg. Grow light.
--Goal is two rosemary plants and two lavendars. Going to make DIY potting mix. Because I can.
Good morning Lost:coffee:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stay away from Breazy preorders after my first experience with them lol
I hear ya......but still.....GOTTA be better than SlowTech:wait:. Stupid little FKN Pico (that I waited over a month for) is DEFECTIVE!:gaah: Drains battery QUICK....and I have it LOCKED in @ 60 watts, and it likes to jump up to the full 75 watts.......BY ITSELF:mad: (It happens sporadically) . They want me to send a FKN video to show them the problem with it. What a bunch of BULL :poop:!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If any of you ever want to feel like you droped Removed, watch a show called superjail. Its insanity. Its basicly if you put your mind in a blender with a mountain lion levels of pants shitingly crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors