Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ahhhh, now that i dont have to go get my mom from the wedding i droped her off at, time for the vodka. Also watched kill bill in full. Gotta love classic tarentino (i hope i spelled his name right)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, now people show up. Right when i, to drunk to typpe.

Im done. To much vodka. I e joy vodka. Normally ger beer or cheaoer whiskey but i love vodkas. Specislly new a,sterda,. Fuck greygoose. Anhways to,oroow looks clear might make ,y way up to he lake on 2 wheel. But what evs.

So on the incredibly drunken bombshell, goodnivht!

P.s i had to type one eye closed to see ,y keyboars

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, now people show up. Right when i, to drunk to typpe.

Im done. To much vodka. I e joy vodka. Normally ger beer or cheaoer whiskey but i love vodkas. Specislly new a,sterda,. Fuck greygoose. Anhways to,oroow looks clear might make ,y way up to he lake on 2 wheel. But what evs.

So on the incredibly drunken bombshell, goodnivht!

P.s i had to type one eye closed to see ,y keyboars
Good Night Boat my friend see ya tomorrow

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I make my own juice, although there is a juice at my B&M that I LOVE!

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
I'll be doing the same shortly, when it becomes regulated....then screw um, just make our own.

It's the folks trying to quit which really bothers me...I'm sure most of us have enough gear to last two life times.

I have enough nic frozen to last a family a lifetime, but my family is long gone....married, etc, therefore no problems here.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be doing the same shortly, when it becomes regulated....then screw um, just make our own.

It's the folks trying to quit which really bothers me...I'm sure most of us have enough gear to last two life times.

I have enough nic frozen to last a family a lifetime, but my family is long gone....married, etc, therefore no problems here.
I still need alot more stuff.....gear included, but hope to bee ok by the time this crap all kicks off.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya, but I did get a couple hour nap. That helped alot. And no split tomorrow. Plus, my boss might mess with some people at my job, but not me. Don't bite the hand that feeds and all.

Yep, that's what it's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors