Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My goal is to get a small nest egg going for some vape stockpile.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
I don't need anything, but I'm buying more gear lately than I have in the last year. Use squonkers most of the time, so I don't need tanks even though I have a shit load, which I was going to sell. Now I'll keep everything.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want a squonker p pretty bad. Would be great to drive sands drip without actually having to drip LOL

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want a squonker p pretty bad. Would be great to drive sands drip without actually having to drip LOL

Kanger is coming out with a 160 watt squonker...for about 60 bucks I think....hopefully it will take any bottom fed atty.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woohoo. The gf just said "i wanted to give you these yesterday but you weren't in a good mood"
54cf502dcf2d6245033cb64da01fb0a2.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo. The gf just said "i wanted to give you these yesterday but you weren't in a good mood"
54cf502dcf2d6245033cb64da01fb0a2.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Looks like a very sweet set of blades for a budding cook. From my experience it is good to aim at being a cook, not a chef. I'm sure you'll hear it argued either way. * chuckles * To me cooks are the pros, the ones what do. Chefs are the experts that tell others what to do. Experts may, or may not know how to do the doing. Have seen a lot that do not.

Hope you're doing well as you can. :)

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like a very sweet set of blades for a budding cook. From my experience it is good to aim at being a cook, not a chef. I'm sure you'll hear it argued either way. * chuckles * To me cooks are the pros, the ones what do. Chefs are the experts that tell others what to do. Experts may, or may not know how to do the doing. Have seen a lot that do not.

Hope you're doing well as you can. :)
Good morning Magic:coffee:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stone crab season ends today, so we went to our favorite local seafood shack to partake yesterday. We get all settled in with beverages and a app, and the waiter asks for the entree order, and they don't have any. They ran out Friday, and didn't want to restock them.:mad:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats that topper on the mod?

It's a SMOK TFV4 with an acrylic bubble tank. Makes it an 8ml reservoir. I got it at my B&M for free (they love me there) and they sell them for $10 each (add $5 for the matching tip). I found them online but can't find them for under $20. THey are made by a guy just over the state line in Indiana and he only sells to retail.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a SMOK TFV4 with an acrylic bubble tank. Makes it an 8ml reservoir. I got it at my B&M for free (they love me there) and they sell them for $10 each (add $5 for the matching tip). I found them online but can't find them for under $20. THey are made by a guy just over the state line in Indiana and he only sells to retail.
Oh my heart is broken. That's just lovely! I have had real bad luck with anything plastic as a tank on any atomizer I ever had. Hope yours holds up. :cry:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and a real plus is that they are very well made and use stock O-rings without issue. You do, however, have to hold it up to a lamp to really see how much juice you have in the tank. They're easy to see through in regular light but in low light conditions, you need some light on the tank.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my heart is broken. That's just lovely! I have had real bad luck with anything plastic as a tank on any atomizer I ever had. Hope yours holds up. :cry:

Guys at the shop have been using them for the past year without issue. They gave it to me because while hanging out at the juice bar I had my unicorn with me and had to refill my tank a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors