Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gnite Pete and Boat and Hottvapz!

Jimi!!! I've missed you, too. I've been so sick over the last 3 days I didn't stay on too long at a time. Did some resting, slept great last night, finally, slept some more and I do feel better. Not 100% just yet, but getting there. Fever finally broke :) Good to see you :)
You're my little sunshine :blowkiss:
You say this to all the girls. I know you, ya know o_O

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gnite Pete and Boat and Hottvapz!

Jimi!!! I've missed you, too. I've been so sick over the last 3 days I didn't stay on too long at a time. Did some resting, slept great last night, finally, slept some more and I do feel better. Not 100% just yet, but getting there. Fever finally broke :) Good to see you :)

You say this to all the girls. I know you, ya know o_O
Awe Huck, I am sorry to hear you're sick, hope you get well soon (((HUGS))) there has been sooo much going around this year. Rest does really help you get well. Please get well soon.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
199dd2c161b37874db3b9382444ab4fd.jpg

STANDING OVATION!!!!!!!!!! There, they're, and their, are REALLY not that hard -- it's grammar school stuff!

standing-ovation.jpg

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi guys and gals!
Been super uber busy gardening and cleaning up shit in our storage trailer (crckhead neighbors former living quarters). Getting ready to get our new riding lawn mower and getting everything settled before June 1st. Fiance and I are taking our first vacation ever after 7 & 1/2 years! Florida here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

hammock.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys and gals!
Been super uber busy gardening and cleaning up shit in our storage trailer (crckhead neighbors former living quarters). Getting ready to get our new riding lawn mower and getting everything settled before June 1st. Fiance and I are taking our first vacation ever after 7 & 1/2 years! Florida here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 51291
HiYa celtic my friend how have you been? how's your garden shaping up?

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HiYa celtic my friend how have you been? how's your garden shaping up?
Been good! My garden is coming in nicely! I got about another week and I can put the epsom salt on my 'maters. I've been saving my eggshells (we eat eggs like they are going out of style) and got about 15 shells saved up.

My bush beans are growing like crazy and my onions are all coming up nicely. Squash and cukes are doing good too. Okra takes a little longer to germinate so the are just now peeking outta the ground. My taters though have not shown any sign of life. I hope they come up soon :(

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been good! My garden is coming in nicely! I got about another week and I can put the epsom salt on my 'maters. I've been saving my eggshells (we eat eggs like they are going out of style) and got about 15 shells saved up.

My bush beans are growing like crazy and my onions are all coming up nicely. Squash and cukes are doing good too. Okra takes a little longer to germinate so the are just now peeking outta the ground. My taters though have not shown any sign of life. I hope they come up soon :(
I've noticed every ones Taders are a little slow this year, they usually take 3 to 4 weeks to come up, how long has yours been in? how deep did you plant them?

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My son did a FACEPLANT:tantrum: on the school playground the other day. He's OK.....but his glasses decided to have a delayed reaction, and broke apart last night:gaah:. Since he has TERRIBLE vision:sad: without them (and they were his only good pair)......I gotta take him to the eye Dr. today, and get him a replacement pair. Looks like I get a day off today :rolleyes:. Carry on!

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am very glad I don't drink. A friend of mine is texting me asking how to make his hangover go away. My best advice was to go back to sleep..lol. It's Tuesday. How bad was Monday that you had to get room-spinning drunk and pass out in your wood shed?

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had lens replacement surgery in my right eye last September. I was blind in my right eye for about 10 years thanks to type 2 diabetes. My eye surgeon would not replace the necrotic lens because of my diabetes. After losing about 200 pounds, he did the surgery and I can see again. I have a mono-focus lens, meaning I had a choice of near or far sight. I chose to be far sighted so I wouldn't need glasses while riding or driving. I now wear 1.25 readers while using the computer or reading. Not a big deal, but man am I hard on glasses. I am very thankful I don't need glasses from an optometrist. I just get them from the dollar store or Walmart.

Oh and losing a shit ton of weight cures type 2 diabetes..lol. I've been insulin and metformin free for about a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors