Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man, I go away for a week and a half for a dog show and come back to all new people in here. Feel left out, I don't know you guys

Sent from a pay phone

You know the usual misfits and degenerates. Hott, hank, always, pete, jimi, vapin.
The new misfits fit right in, spygoat, do-dah man and anyone else I missed

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm freaking beat to death for having a day off. Been in a car all day lookin at supplys for the boat repair and also the gf wants to set up our basement for a "woman cave" (whatever the fuck that is?) And so it was a let's stop here and look at this bullshit kinda day

End of the day I only spent ~$100 and we are both happy with what we found today. Now the next day off will be collecting materials for the "woman cave" and building out the walls, cabinets and shit for her room.
I should note: i have the kitchen, my workshop, the back bedroom and also the garage. I shouldn't have took over the rest of the house I guess.

Goodnight guys.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
E4784D03-6D41-4C3A-B2D0-9351A2079AC9_zpsvtinsofy.jpg

Thoughts? Blitz Hannya RDA. Not sure I like it.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I just learned a valuable lesson about coils and series mods. I had 2 .36 tiger coils on the noisy cricket...whoopsy! Got some nice clouds but, I also got some nice flames :eek:. Guess I need to get some .6 or .7 coils :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors