Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:wave:
tumblr_nvqklcpaWY1sijyd6o1_1280_zpsehndhp9w.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, mine works flawlessly. I have built some awesome setups on it. I was just asking about the color combination..lol. The postless design allows some interesting wicking and coil setups.
I loved the idea, but the decks a huge issue. Mine was fucked from the get go. My deck had a built in hard short. Thank God I didn't put it on a mech

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FUCK kick start. Breathing like I njust sprinted a marathon and still not started

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Corner Clan. Just popping in to say hello. Ordered a bunch of stuff, just in case, and looked for all the good deals. Wasn't easy, but I did it. Next will be DIY supplies, and I don't plan on using nic, so that should make things a bit easier.

Have a great day! :)

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just want to take a moment here and say thanks. The VU family is one of the best support systems there is. Not just with vaping but on a personal level as well.
Last night I had a dark moment where I almost killed 10 years of sobriety. And 2 people here helped and reminded me why I stopped drinking. And to those 2 people I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And to all the others here that make me laugh and smile on a daily basis. I thank you as well.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors