Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just want to take a moment here and say thanks. The VU family is one of the best support systems there is. Not just with vaping but on a personal level as well.
Last night I had a dark moment where I almost killed 10 years of sobriety. And 2 people here helped and reminded me why I stopped drinking. And to those 2 people I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And to all the others here that make me laugh and smile on a daily basis. I thank you as well.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Glad you stayed on the straight and narrow brother! Don't let the demons overcome you, stay strong and remember don't be like Hank!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just want to take a moment here and say thanks. The VU family is one of the best support systems there is. Not just with vaping but on a personal level as well.
Last night I had a dark moment where I almost killed 10 years of sobriety. And 2 people here helped and reminded me why I stopped drinking. And to those 2 people I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And to all the others here that make me laugh and smile on a daily basis. I thank you as well.

I have always thought of each and everyone of you as family and would do anything I could do to help any of you. We have fun and we help when we can. I'm not good with words, but I love each and everyone of you. I am here 24/7 for all of you. I am done making a fool of my self.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning, Corner Clan. Just popping in to say hello. Ordered a bunch of stuff, just in case, and looked for all the good deals. Wasn't easy, but I did it. Next will be DIY supplies, and I don't plan on using nic, so that should make things a bit easier.

Have a great day! :)
Good morning Pip:coffee::wave:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Made a really hard decision...we decided to neuter my male Rottweiler. We obtained our goal of him becoming an AKC Champion...he's a very beautiful boy who is correct standard. BUT, he has Irritable Bowl Disease...which is genetic. IBD is pure hell on a dog AND very expensive for the owner to diagnose and manage. I would not wish that on my worst enemy. So, rather than stud him and run the risk of him passing IBD on to his offspring, we had him neutered yesterday.....it was the right thing to do. My poor boy is NOT pleased with us lol

58a8ddcafd82e0733f3ce2ba49b7d722.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been real lucky, only one flavor I have ever bought I just can't do. It's called Venom from Mt. Baker. Makes me cough my ass off. :kickbutt:
I bought 3 different flavors, all 120ml bottles and 2 of them I can't Vape at all. The 3rd is tolerable but not that great, on top of that it leaked when they shipped it to me. I emailed them and they said they'd send me a replacement...... That was almost 2wks ago.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been a rough night. For a change I had a bowl of some cereal I got in a food bag. They insist I have it because I'm old. Go figure. (don't want to piss them off) Bran is something I never eat since that horror able day in Maine. Having the shits while trying to drive an 18 wheeler is extremely uncomfortable. That was 30 years ago. At least I was home this time! :bomb:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Got your back love ❤️ and just returning the favor

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made a really hard decision...we decided to neuter my male Rottweiler. We obtained our goal of him becoming an AKC Champion...he's a very beautiful boy who is correct standard. BUT, he has Irritable Bowl Disease...which is genetic. IBD is pure hell on a dog AND very expensive for the owner to diagnose and manage. I would not wish that on my worst enemy. So, rather than stud him and run the risk of him passing IBD on to his offspring, we had him neutered yesterday.....it was the right thing to do. My poor boy is NOT pleased with us lol

Sent from a pay phone
❤️ you did the right thing. Sending love

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Sent from a pay phone
Morning Skully:coffee::wave:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

That's awesome Hottvapz! Congrats on your sobriety!!! I know where you are coming from, I am an addict. I had a lot of surgeries and became addicted to narcotic pain pills....I mean BAD addiction. I am 2.5 years clean now and doing well. Sometimes when I am tempted I come here and read posts and try to start a conversation so I can take my mind off the urge to swallow a handful of pills. It's tough sometimes....but this is an awesome group of people and it always works!
Here's to 10 more years for you!!!!!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

That's awesome Hottvapz! Congrats on your sobriety!!! I know where you are coming from, I am an addict. I had a lot of surgeries and became addicted to narcotic pain pills....I mean BAD addiction. I am 2.5 years clean now and doing well. Sometimes when I am tempted I come here and read posts and try to start a conversation so I can take my mind off the urge to swallow a handful of pills. It's tough sometimes....but this is an awesome group of people and it always works!
Here's to 10 more years for you!!!!!
We are very proud of both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors