Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've never given a fuck, but be sleeved and covered like I am and you get looks. I know the reality. I also know that people are more accepting once they actually know you versus what they perceive. It's all psychological and being non-threatening in a professional setting is far more beneficial than busting the door down screaming how awesome you are. Of course, this is simply my observation. I have lived through enough to know how to approach situations. What works for me may not necessarily work for others.

I always look at people with full-sleeve tats... just to see what designs they have on their person! :D It's a very interesting art form!

Andria

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone want a male Rottweiler?!!! I am gonna KILL this dog. Somehow he managed to get his cone off and he chewed open his incision GRRRRR! Sitting at the vets office while they work on the mess he made!

Sent from a pay phone

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy DD, nice day we had here, got into the 70's:stars:
Glad you finally caught a break. Worked out this morning then went for a 3 mile walk. About halfway back I realized I'm going to have to do my walks/bike rides either early morning or late evening. Morning would be my best bet since we get afternoon t-storms in the summer. 91 here atm with 3 feet of sunshine.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you finally caught a break. Worked out this morning then went for a 3 mile walk. About halfway back I realized I'm going to have to do my walks/bike rides either early morning or late evening. Morning would be my best bet since we get afternoon t-storms in the summer. 91 here atm with 3 feet of sunshine.
Early would be best time for those all the way around for sure!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You must live in my vicinity/latitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors