Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope so, leaving the world I've known for 15+yrs to venture into something I've done more as a hobby. But I want a better live for the family and my bodies getting beat. I can only take some many 12+hr days 6days a week.
Brother Man, I had to pee sitting down for about a month I was so scared of failing. I kept my kool & worked like never before, because I was working for ME. I tripled my take home income in two years. Only time I call a man Sir is when they deserve it. :bliss:

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brother Man, I had to pee sitting down for about a month I was so scared of failing. I kept my kool & worked like never before, because I was working for ME. I tripled my take home income in two years. Only time I call a man Sir is when they deserve it. :bliss:
I'm not scared of the work, just a big change after having a kid, buying a house and recently married.

But I have faith that God will give me the strength to plow throw this like a Chinese buffet.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not slow attention is directed at another thread tonight
That's one of em, yeah. Been a hectic run here today!! :kickbutt:
One of my brothers has lots of health problems. He is at the hospital now, and I'm waiting on my Dad to call me and let me know what's going on. Hospital is only a minute away from my house, so I might just go over there too (waiting for Dad to call). I'm out......Night all.
Prayers and good thoughts Kevin. <3
Good afternoon Huck Hope you are feeling better

HiYa Huck my dear friend, hows are you doing today getting over that cold I hope.
Sooooo much better! Thank you both for asking :)
Having a little setback with my kitteh, though, so just keeping close tabs on him. He's a trooper, though :tiger:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In her unique way my Wife made a point. I was having a sandwich when she pushed my plate away & sat on the dining table. Lifted her skirt & said, this is a pussy. You don't have one. If you want to see this one again, keep going to school. Cleared it up for me :)

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
229.gif

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, I have to vent. That thread is pissing me off. My Dad is the first in my family born in the USA. My Dad volunteered for combat duty in Vietnam, proudly. He served in the USMC for 16 years. Saw PLENTY of conflict as a member of VMA-223, 1st MAW in Chu Lai. They were busy, look it up. My Dad was proud to serve. When I enlisted, he tried to talk me out of it. But he NEVER downed the country that welcomed him and afforded him the opportunity to prosper. Fuck that guy, fuck his campaign ribbons and fuck his buried Heart.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, I have to vent. That thread is pissing me off. My Dad is the first in my family born in the USA. My Dad volunteered for combat duty in Vietnam, proudly. He served in the USMC for 16 years. Saw PLENTY of conflict as a member of VMA-223, 1st MAW in Chu Lai. They were busy, look it up. My Dad was proud to serve. When I enlisted, he tried to talk me out of it. But he NEVER downed the country that welcomed him and afforded him the opportunity to prosper. Fuck that guy, fuck his campaign ribbons and fuck his buried Heart.
Dude it's hard to be shot at. Even harder to survive. We do the best we can. Words can't piss me off. Bullets can

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my grandfathers fought in WWI ..in Europe..got his lungs fucked up from the gas they used..when the vets came back from WWI the goverment had promised them funds to help them get back on their feet...the goverment went back on the promise so alot of the WWI vets went to Washington DC and pitched tents...to demand what was promised to them.....the goverment unleashed the army on them and beat them into the ground....the fucking goverment is not the people, or the country....the flag that people honor has nothing to do with Congress or the President...that dude just couldn't admitt he had said something stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors