Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi itsme my friend hows things buddy? hows your garden doing too?
She's growing slowly. Nursing my maters back to health. The gf almost killed them with nitrogen feed spikes lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ouch maters dont like very much nitro buddy dig those spikes out. Too much nitrogen causes lots of foliage and hardly no blossoms.
Yes sir I did. I actually flushed them with way to much water then drained them really good. Don't want to mold the soil they are in

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night friends:wave:
tumblr_nydlrkO3f61t07z8ao1_500_zpsurcfxkrj.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I lived in Jacksonville, FL for 12 years. Loved it. I used to ride to NY to see my folks every other month. Spots on 95 through GA (especially) have no place for cops to hide. I remember doing 165 for quite a while on those stretches.

There's no highway 95 in GA. There's 75 and 85 and 20... 675 and 985 and 16... but no 95.

Andria

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my brothers has lots of health problems. He is at the hospital now, and I'm waiting on my Dad to call me and let me know what's going on. Hospital is only a minute away from my house, so I might just go over there too (waiting for Dad to call). I'm out......Night all.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my brothers has lots of health problems. He is at the hospital now, and I'm waiting on my Dad to call me and let me know what's going on. Hospital is only a minute away from my house, so I might just go over there too (waiting for Dad to call). I'm out......Night all.
OMG Kevin I hope he will be alright buddy Sending my thoughts and prayers to him. Please keep us posted my friend.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Trust me, I95 (that means Interstate 95) goes through Georgia. I used to take it daily when I was loaned to Kings Bay (Navy sub base) in Georgia and I lived at NS Mayport (Naval Station Mayport in Mayport, FL).

Read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_95_in_Georgia

Aha, it's right at the edge! I've never been in that part of the state at all, and it was off the side of the map!

Andria

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aha, it's right at the edge! I've never been in that part of the state at all, and it was off the side of the map!

Andria

I95 runs the Eastern Seaboard from Maine to South Florida. It is the longest North/South Interstate in the USA.

I have taken I95 from Jacksonville, FL to NY many, many times. Georgia is always your gas stop. When you enter the state at Kingsland and when you exit at Savannah because gas is always cheaper in GA.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good night Kevin. Hope your buddy gets better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors