Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not going into that thread again..lol. My own experiences aside, I hate my government, but I love my country and that includes my flag.

Now, on to less stressful things! I put my expansion tank on the black TFV4 I traded for today. I like this look a lot better than when I was using the stainless TFV4.

1B281058-F29E-4A7B-BC86-3EB065C6137F_zpsawz3mvkt.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got about 6 orders on the way. I kant get enough toys. These are inexpensive. Carton of smokes is 65.00 & you don't get to keep shit. Mods & Atomizers are here right now. ;)
but how may attys can you keep buying.....it's getting silly.....in all honesty ...I only have two attys, I'd really miss if I lost them.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And ST is absolutely correct, you get to keep shit after you buuy it with vaping. With smokes, all I had was dirty butts.
for whatever that's worth I have a box of atties I will never vape again...unless of course the vape apocolypse drives me to it....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope I have enough stuff. I know how to build coils, have the RBAs and RTAs for that, a few drippers I'll have to learn that were given to me, and as long as my mods hold up, I'm ok with those, just need to get more batteries eventually. Buttons and 510's... I wouldn't know how. If they fall apart I'll have to figure that out later.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But... Why does it matter? If they want 30 atties and 40 mods... Why does it bother you?
what are you talking about? It doesn't bother me at all I have 30 atties it doesn't bother me a bit...I was just remarking on the fact after all the stuff I have I would only really miss a couple of attys....I'm just through chasing gear.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being a member of VU has opened my sole. I did electronics in High School. I can build anything I want if I can get the parts. Mouser & Digi Tek did that for me. This Forum has endless wealth of information. Just have too look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors