Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been called the dog whisperer many, many times!

I've been called the dog yeller at er-er a few..... My puppy goes through phases where she takes great pleasure in deliberatly doing things to piss me off.

Once, for three weeks she leaned about 20 degrees outward when she was on the leash.

It was just embarrassing, walking her, with people staring at the puppy that looked ready to fall over. She thought is was great fun. There was another perioud of time, where she apparently became deaf if she was in the elevator. Wouldn't sit, or anything. just stared at the door.

Thankfully, some of the worse ones have stopped. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night with her standing over me, just staring like she finally figured out I'm made of meat.....

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been called the dog yeller at er-er a few..... My puppy goes through phases where she takes great pleasure in deliberatly doing things to piss me off.

Once, for three weeks she leaned about 20 degrees outward when she was on the leash.

It was just embarrassing, walking her, with people staring at the puppy that looked ready to fall over. She thought is was great fun. There was another perioud of time, where she apparently became deaf if she was in the elevator. Wouldn't sit, or anything. just stared at the door.

Thankfully, some of the worse ones have stopped. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night with her standing over me, just staring like she finally figured out I'm made of meat.....
It always takes time and patience, but the rewards are worth it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL!!! Vapin's right, keep with it , she'll get the leash walking sooner than later:)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_n4rt3pOyqR1qdlh1io1_250_zpsf2bivjgo.gif

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL!!! Vapin's right, keep with it , she'll get the leash walking sooner than later

She's fine on the leash. It was just a three week episide that she went through, because she thinks it is fun to wind me up. She went through a phase of putting a kibble or 2 of dog food in my boot for the same reason.

She stopped, after I caught on that she would find a good spot to watch from, when I went to put them on. Dog humor.

I told her, she'll never get her thumbs if she kept it up.....

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening all :wait:. Wrong way driver on the highway this morning, messed up my day. 2 car accident.....2 people dead. Sounds heartless.....but it made me 1/2 an hour late for work.....since I couldn't get anywhere this morning because of all the traffic. Between that and my brother being in the hospital......it hasn't been a good day. I was @ the hospital for 3 hours with him last night, and they had put 4 liters of fluid into him, due to dehydration. He couldn't even pee for testing after that much fluid. CT scan showed some inflammation in his "lower area", and a 1/2 a cup of ice chips made his stomach really hurt. He stayed overnight, and is still there. Planning on stopping by tonight to see what they have found out so far. That's about it:(.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening all :wait:. Wrong way driver on the highway this morning, messed up my day. 2 car accident.....2 people dead. Sounds heartless.....but it made me 1/2 an hour late for work.....since I couldn't get anywhere this morning because of all the traffic. Between that and my brother being in the hospital......it hasn't been a good day. I was @ the hospital for 3 hours with him last night, and they had put 4 liters of fluid into him, due to dehydration. He couldn't even pee for testing after that much fluid. CT scan showed some inflammation in his "lower area", and a 1/2 a cup of ice chips made his stomach really hurt. He stayed overnight, and is still there. Planning on stopping by tonight to see what they have found out so far. That's about it:(.
Well, that's not good, hope it works out well, and Hi! :facepalm:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a day you had ((hugs)) Hope they find out and are able to help your brother, Kev<3

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Mark my friend
Hi, Jimi! I hope you're doing well today!

Evening all . Wrong way driver on the highway this morning, messed up my day. 2 car accident.....2 people dead. Sounds heartless.....but it made me 1/2 an hour late for work.....since I couldn't get anywhere this morning because of all the traffic. Between that and my brother being in the hospital......it hasn't been a good day. I was @ the hospital for 3 hours with him last night, and they had put 4 liters of fluid into him, due to dehydration. He couldn't even pee for testing after that much fluid. CT scan showed some inflammation in his "lower area", and a 1/2 a cup of ice chips made his stomach really hurt. He stayed overnight, and is still there. Planning on stopping by tonight to see what they have found out so far. That's about it.
Hi, Kev! Sorry you've had a rough day. I hope your evening is better!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She's fine on the leash. It was just a three week episide that she went through, because she thinks it is fun to wind me up. She went through a phase of putting a kibble or 2 of dog food in my boot for the same reason.

She stopped, after I caught on that she would find a good spot to watch from, when I went to put them on. Dog humor.

I told her, she'll never get her thumbs if she kept it up.....
Grins, sounds like you got it under control my friend:blowkiss:

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just need to vent...fuck you drugs!!! Fuck you!!!! My friend who is my age is loosing her fight with heart failure because of her addiction to drugs for years...she has been clean for 2 years, got her 4 kids back in her life and now she is dying...I'm so angry...I'm so hurt for her kids...so angry that she didn't quit sooner...I'm 40, we have known each other since I was 14.....Im trying to be a support to her family who is like my family. Its so hard....I know you all would understand more than anyone in my life....ok, crazy rant over...sorry guys...

Vape on

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Kevin my friend thanks for the update sure hope he get better soon buddy.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just need to vent...fuck you drugs!!! Fuck you!!!! My friend who is my age is loosing her fight with heart failure because of her addiction to drugs for years...she has been clean for 2 years, got her 4 kids back in her life and now she is dying...I'm so angry...I'm so hurt for her kids...so angry that she didn't quit sooner...I'm 40, we have known each other since I was 14.....it's trying to be a support to her family who is like my family. It's so hard....it's know you all would understand more than anyone in my life....ok, crazy rant over...sorry guys...

Vape on
Bori I so sorry sweetie. Ill keep this in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just need to vent...fuck you drugs!!! Fuck you!!!! My friend who is my age is loosing her fight with heart failure because of her addiction to drugs for years...she has been clean for 2 years, got her 4 kids back in her life and now she is dying...I'm so angry...I'm so hurt for her kids...so angry that she didn't quit sooner...I'm 40, we have known each other since I was 14.....Im trying to be a support to her family who is like my family. Its so hard....I know you all would understand more than anyone in my life....ok, crazy rant over...sorry guys...

Vape on
No need to be sorry. Most of us come in here and vent.....at one time or another. Sorry about your friend, Bori:(.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vape on
<3 HOPE<3

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Kevin. Hope you brother gets well soon my friend.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vape on
OMG Bori so sorry to hear that the poor kids, sending my prayers for her and the kids that's so sad.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Vape on
Please don't be sorry. We are all family here and we take care of each other. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG Bori so sorry to hear that the poor kids, sending my prayers for her and the kids that's so sad.
It is breaking all our hearts...see we were all in the same gang, I was a run away at 14 and her family and one other took me on, they would share me. Even though we had our bad moments we all really love eachother. There are 8 of us...we all made it out of the gang life and all that comes with it exept her. She couldn't drop her habit for years....

Vape on

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors